Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Disappointed in delivery

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by budgetgrower, Oct 22, 2019.

1. Tried a new caregiver service while my grow is finishing flower. I was so disappointed! It was under weight, dry AF, and the tiniest buds I have ever seen! And that's saying something because I didn't used to lolipop my old led grow and had a lot of popcorn at the bottom. Check out these pics! I'm so disappointed. The ones in my hand are the biggest buds out of 1.5oz. in my grow I wouldn't even bother trimming this. I'd just use it for oil. 20191022_112148.jpg 20191022_111058.jpg

Sent from my SM-G955U using Grasscity Forum mobile app

2. That's a bit of a dull yin isn't it mate.
    What you mean by a caregiver service though? Some radge trading program or just your way of saying dispensary?

3. Medical caregivers up here are people who are allowed to grow for patients and sell it to them legally. This was like the shit we'd get in high school when everyone was dry.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  4. looks like normal buds to me honestly. Not very frosty looking but it looks like normal size. Possibly a more sativa, from what ive read theyre potent but have small yeilds. Those buds on your plants at that moment in time that pic was took would come out smaller after drying.

5. Fluffy buds, poorly trimmed, quite a bit of stem too.

I've seen much worse, but any reputable place would have higher standards.

6. The buds on his plant has a lot of growing to do. If that's what you call normal buds in this day and age you need a better connection

• Agree Agree x 2
  7. My connection is the dispensary, there is killer black market weed too but I never know exactly what im smoking and like variety so prefer dispensary. I was more so referring to him saying his buds in that stage were bigger.

8. Dispensary, damn bro that really sucks.

9. Alrigggghty then.

• Like Like x 1
  10. You could always try growing your own it would pay for itself in one set although it’s not for everyone and it can be some work involved. The dispensary is charging you way more then what it costs as well but it’s personal preference if you want to use em.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

11. #12 CrazyLettuce, Oct 23, 2019
    Last edited: Oct 23, 2019
    I understand that but am too big a pussy. Its not legal in my state to grow it at all. But you can buy it, lol.

12. I can’t say I’m in a legal or non legal area myself but it’s not hard to manipulate time lines and get a fast easy big bud grow done with very little no effort. Sometimes you’ve got to risk it for the biscuit if you want it done your way.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Agree Agree x 2
  13. The med stores sell that popcorn too. If u ask for anything but top shelf. They sell it and calls it smalls

Sent from my SM-G935T using Grasscity Forum mobile app

14. If it gets you high who cares??

15. Those nugs look bout dry as Clinton’s pussy

• Like Like x 1
  16. Atleast it's less scabby tho..

• Agree Agree x 1