Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Disabled Person Looking Fool Proof Recipie

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by WeedBoy252, Jul 16, 2018.

1. Hi, I suffer from paralysis in one of my limbs due to nerve damage sustained from gunshot wounds I attained while being robbed.

The pain is unbearable and I can not sleep at all at night. I have tried recipie after recipie with no success. I am looking for a surefire, idiot, and fool proof way to make brownies or any type of tincture. Im tired of wasting medicine and going nights without sleep! Help!

2. Here's my favorite method, and it's in the same potency ballpark as RSO, FECO, Unstrained Cannaoil when made from the same amount of original herb.
    1. Decarb herb for 40 min @ 240 F using a verifying thermometer. Oven settings are unreliable.
    2. Grind to fine powder.
    3. Add the herb and approximately the same weight of lecithin to the oil of any recipe, and heat briefly until the lecithin dissolves.
    4. Bake using the minimum possible time and temp, because too much more heat can reduce potency slightly. I bake for about 10 min @ 350 F in mini-muffin trays.

If you prefer cannaoil, then do the same first 3 steps, but bake the herb/lecithin into the herb for 20 min @ 240 F. BrassNwood has an excellent method that does this, followed by a freezing, then a second 220 F for 20 min heating. Putting this stuff into capsules is a giant pain, but you can also spoon feed well mixed doses.

How much herb to use depends on tolerance.
    New users might need only 10 mg thc, but tolerant users might need more than 100 mg.
    Each gram of herb used will supply about 150 mg to the finished product.

For example, I make small cookies for friends so that each cookie contains 1/4 g herb, which will supply about (0.15)*(250 mg) = 38 mg THC. Their low tolerance allows them to eat about 1/4 cookie, but some people might need several.

16 brownies is a common number for a box mix, and if you wanted to make these approximately 40 mg thc cookies/brownies, then you'd only need to use 4 g herb. Of course, double strength would be 8 g herb.

• Like Like x 1
  3. I use coconut oil, from walmart, big jars are super cheap. I follow steps 1&2 above, then add the coconut oil

• Like Like x 2
  4. Do what bkarnaze says, it works. ManInDIrt has the right idea, too. Good luck.

5. Hallucinating Hash Capsules for Hemp Heads

Hash Master 5000 - Dry Ice Method, Hash Oil Capsules, Everclear Tincture

Both threads have the general directions for making some of the strongest oil possible and it should do the job for you.
    Just remember to start very low dose until you get your ideal dosage figured out. It'll sledgehammer you way past the comfort level if your not careful.
    My first few times on it were very intense. Full on trips time. Even now years down the road I can take a cap to many and wind up way higher then I like to be.
    I use it for my own pain relief and it works as well as an opiate without any of the damned side effects beside a good case of stone.
    BNW

• Like Like x 1