Disability?

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Dizzy, May 6, 2022.

1. I J/W If Anybody Else With Any Kinda Disability In GC?

I Am With A Traumatic Brain Injury. That Affect Me So I Can't Talk Well Or Remember Stuff Good. At least I Usually Do Sign Language With My Family Tho. I Prefer That Way It Embaressing To Try Speech.

Anyways Do Anyone Else Have A Disability On GC That Wish To Say. Do You Hate It When People Look Down On Your For It? I Have It Happen To Me Sometimes Folks Think I'm Stupid Alot But I Am Far from It. Good Ting Is A Get Disability Money Too Help With My Husband Working Job.

~Toni~

• Like Like x 2
    • Friendly Friendly x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  2. IDK Why I Made This Thread Lol N/M It Just Impulsive

~Toni~

• Like Like x 2
  3. No worries Kiddo,
    I have PTSD, TBI, and a few other letters of the alphabet to go along with it. I don't let those letters or the response of others to determine who and what I am. I can't control the response of those I come across but I can control how I receive it.

• Friendly Friendly x 3
  4. Thank You For The Reply! I Appreciate It. You Right I Try Not Let It Determine How I Am Either. You Say Wise Words. I Sorry You Got Those Tings Too Some Of The Same Stuff I Got. I Still Love My Life Tho Alot An My Kids An Husband. WBU?

~Toni~

• Like Like x 4
  5. After helping others for 35 years in the medical field, I became disabled with an adult form of muscular dystrophy two years ago. I've become sort of bitter about it, it about broke me due to the hospital costs before I was diagnosed and so now I've had to learn how to live on a shoestring... I am 'comfortable' for now, but any major expense could really cost me.

• Like Like x 3
    • Friendly Friendly x 2
  6. My wife is healthy and happy, My children are good productive members of their community, happy and healthy. I could ask for nothing more than that. Except grand children of course but all things in there own time.

• Winner Winner x 3
    • Friendly Friendly x 2
  7. I Very Sorry You Have That! I Can See Why You Would Be Bitter. I Just Happy You Still Here Tho As You Seem Really Kind. I Wish You All The Best In Your Life Tho. Thank You For The Reply Too

~Toni~

• Like Like x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  8. That's Good To Hear Everyting Ok With Your Family. I Bet You A Great Father An Husband. My Kids Still Pretty Young Lol My Oldest Is My Daughter Who 12. I Got 2 Girls An 2 Boys An I Pregnant With My 5th Child ATM Too.

~Toni~

• Like Like x 3
  9. Congrats on the pregnancy!!!!! I am no better or worse father/husband than anyone else> I've made my mistakes and learned as I went along the same as everyone else. I'm just older now and have more experience to draw from. But thanks for the kind considerations.

• Like Like x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  10. Cocoa I appreciate your comments, there are some pretty rough commenters here and your words mean a lot to me. I have to admit I'm short at times with a couple of posters and I shouldn't be, so thank you.

• Friendly Friendly x 2
  11. 100% legs 100% lungs 40 % back .
    Raggetty ann from the belt line down .
    I have been cut on 40 or 50 times major .

• Like Like x 3
  12. PTSD, anxiety, adhd, nerve damage in back, arthritis in shoulder other than that I’m “normal.”

• Like Like x 4
  13. Now that most of my physical health problems are cleared up I just have social anxiety, PTSD, and ADD.

• Like Like x 2
  14. I was diagnosed with high functioning autism.

• Like Like x 4
  15. Thank You For The Replies Everyone. I Didn't Think It Would Get Any. Yea IDK If ADHD Count Asa Disabilty But I Got That Too.

~Toni~

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  16. Aw hell, I'm just old and slow and can't think straight but I get by just fine. The ability that amazes me is how Toni can capitalize the first letter of each word, how you do that? Is there an app?

• Friendly Friendly x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  17. That's Good To Hear You Get By Just Fine Cactus. No There No App I Just I Just Push A Certain Button An It Do It For Me Every Times.

~Toni~

• Like Like x 1
  18. Do Anyone Know If Schizophrenia An ADHD Count Asa Both Disability? I Got Those. The Reason I Get Money Tho BC My T.B.I Affect My Memory An Talking Abilities. My Mama An Papa Got Me On It Years Ago.

~Toni~

• Like Like x 2
  19. Schizophrenia is most definitely a disability, I'm on SSI because of it. Without that money every month I'd be screwed, but because of it and the food card benefits I'm at least able to eat well.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  20. #20 Dizzy, May 8, 2022
    Last edited: May 8, 2022
    Thanks For The Info! Yea I'm On SSI An Disabilty. I Am Happy To Hear You Gettin Money For Your Troubles An Able Eat Tho Congrats! :) Do Schizophrenia Ever Make You Hear Stuff In Your Head? That What It Do To Me!

~Toni~

• Like Like x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1