DirtyViperMan's In ground Organic grow Durban Poison

Discussion in 'Outdoor Grow Journals' started by DirtyViperMan, May 15, 2011.

1. Fuck man that is terrible to hear.... You still have any plants left? You may need to camp out in a tent till harvest... Or at least set one up to make it look like you are there. Dumb ass rippers.... They had 5 people... Shows how stupid they are... Damn this is such a bitch.

I bought these alarms that 5150 suggested. They are driveway alarms but work by catching infrared. They seem to work okay if you position them right. Here is a link if you are interested.

Wireless Driveway Alert & Driveway Alarm System

2. [​IMG]

I'd suggest the 2 inchers ( Nike makes thick soles)....a five gallon bucket full is under 50 bucks last time i checked ( years ago)

3. Great,idea, we are working on some very painful meassures to keep these hood rat muther fucker at bay.

Good, idea, I got $200 and an extreme hatred for hood rats, and rippers.

4. I love me some headband but at least you don't as much.

Sounds like you need a gun if someone near you got shot. I am not so sure about the booby traps. Seems like it is asking to get sued to me. Not exactly sure on the law and booby trapping your own property. Probably should look into such before making traps.

If you have a tent and room I think you should throw it up regardless if you sleep in it. The rippers would have cased your place and been like WTF the guy camps with his plants and maybe not even have tried. At least would have made them think twice. And now they would believe without a doubt you sleep in it after catching them in the act.

5. [quote name='Wharfrat74']nice grow !!!

I would be a paranoid MoFo in a city with that backyard. (+rep 4 balls and great journal )

Yeah, unfortunately, big balls can often be battered and bruised. :confused::eek:

6. Without going into much detail, I would say the backyard is much more secure, laser alarms, Barbed wire fencing and traps, motion lights in mine and the neighbors yard, I have started a small five house neighborhood watch. It will soon be time to eat some hood rats!!!:hello:

In closing, be smarter then the hood rats, be a Viper.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lm-L9uMxzQA&feature=related]Fats Waller - You're A Viper (The Reefer Song) - YouTube[/ame]

Dreamin about a reefer 5 feet long!!!

7. good to hear that u got some security goin! i was heartbroken to hear about the loss... so what all do u still have left? u might have mentioned it i remember u sayin all u had was around 7 grams of headband and got kinda tunnel vision from there

8. Well, they came back again last night at 7:30 it was still light out, so I chased them on foot for about three blocks. I wasn't trying to catch they, I was just helping their fat ass to loss weight from all the munchies they have stolen.

Headband is a total loss minus a few grams. Cut the EleXTrainwreck early about 3 weeks early. It still smokes really nicely very heady, I like it. Its looking like lb of TrainwreckXele. Cut down the unknown from Ironlung also about 12-20 oz of that too. I also cut down the nices colas on the Durban, I couldn't handle losing Durban, its my happy meds. But I figure i will have 7 oz of just nice colas with another 7-10oz of large lower branches.

I had 8 people over helping my trim the TrainwreckXele, each branch was bigger then your average "large indoor plant" All is not well, but it is getting better.

9. Keep that attitude up man! Glad you're being optimistic about the situation. Really feel for you man, hope what you do get to harvest makes up for the loss. When you gonna send that trimming team my way?!

stay up mayne:smoke:

10. I lol'd so hard at the 'helping them lose the munchie weight', I'm really glad to hear that it's not a total loss, and that u still have the durbs, that does raise another Q from me tho, did they make off with any pollenated branches? Are u still gonna have genetics for the future? I really hope so it would be a damn shame to lose all that work. Like he said^^ keep ur head up, at least u managed to chase them off before they got most or everything

11. Unfortunatly I live in the ghetto, people out here carry real guns, and people often get killed in my hood. I would rather just scare them or hope they get caught up in my barbed wire so i can kick the shit out of them.

At this rate, I have already covered my loses but its not an ideal living situation. I will bring the crew by on day, you would freak out. "Oh shit,....people!ahhh"

They did make off with all the pollinated branches on the head band. Not to mention that I had the head band set up that when the wind blew across the boys it would blow over the headband first. So the head band was pretty heavily seeded everywhere. :rolleyes: Which now looking at I say, Im glad my laziness caused accidental pollination of it. I hope it will really knock their selling price down. Nobody in cali buys seeded weed.

As for my genetic diveristy it is still thriving and the branches i pollinated are just about finished making the seeds so I may cut those branches off before the buds are done. But, I would be more upset if they stole the seeds off my DurbanXEle right now. I really need those seeds for my mass selection of the F2s.

12. I'm really sorry to hear that man :( but thankfully u still have the genetics, it would be horrible for u to lose the work u have made toward ur strains, ur right tho it's almost a good thing that they got the seeded buds, cuz if they smoke it they gotta check for that poppin and if they sell it, they gonna have to lower prices... Little do they know what select genetics are in those seeds

13. Smoked some Durban and listened to ur Fats Wallace cut, perfect song to chill to.

"I'm the king of everything,
    I got to be high before I swing,
    Let the bells ring ding-dong-ding,
    If you're a viper..."

good shit

14. Best Advice ever!!!!!:hello::hello::hello::hello::hello::hello::hello::hello::hello::hello::hello::hello::hello::hello::hello::hello::D:D:D:D:D

15. With the genetics they stole from me they could be come some serious growers/profiteers but that require a minor education and some respect.

16. but, thats way more work than a lazy piece of shit pirate is going to go to. just a way to look at it

17. Dude, I was thinking, "I'm going to open this link and it's going to go to something really serious and motivational, like a speaker or some shit. This will really help jump-start my day, Some good words of wisdom."

Then the song starts playin.... Fuckin hilarious!

That is a good goal to have... Bring ze camera!

18. All is well? No more attempts to steal your hard work?

19. LOL. Noted I will find some motivational speaker for you. Ze camera is in mez pocket az we'z speakz.

I some they casing my house again last night, but I made it very clear that there was 7 people with bats, paddles, frying pans and samurai swords that they bounced and never came back last night. Good times.