Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Dirty UA, Help :(

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by 03BlackEvo, Mar 6, 2007.

1. hey guys :wave: i have been a member for some time but usually just lurk..this morning i had to go take a piss test and it came back positive for thc (there might of been a faint line) but before everyone thinks i've used i hadn't! I hadn't smoked in a few weeks (1-2 weeks give or take) before that i used to smoke everyday. I have to call a machine everymorning and if my color comes up i have to go in and take a test, last week i showed positive monday but tuesday thursday and friday i was clean. Now i contested it and told them to send it to the lab, which i might have to pay for if it comes back positive also, ontop of that i go in front of a judge every week for my weekly results and i might goto jail for the weekend.

I had been taking natural cranberry pills to speed up the cleansing process, (as soon as i am clean my 60 days time starts and if i stay absent from drugs i move onto a different phase. I had them send it to the lab to check the sample out. Is there anything that might of caused me to be positive??

should i tell my drug court coordinator that i was taking these pills? (i might get in trouble because i am not supposed to take anything that might alter the tests.)

Any suggestions on what might of happened, at this point i am stressing going to jail when i didn't use i have no problem admitting i smoked if i had in fact. Thanks :(

2. I think you answered your own question.

3. :rolleyes: gee thanks dude, i dont even know for sure if the pills are the reason it caused me being clean then dirty again. I didnt take them to pass a test i used them to speed up the process of cleansing my system.

4. dont tell them you took em because they are sold for other perpose's so you have the right to take em....but 1-2 isnt that long...did u flush that week? or your just stoped smoking ? cus 1-2 weeks will show up if you dont drink water or flush in any way

5. i could tell them i took them i had them from before and wanted to speed up the process so my clean time would start, which i did and i did flush but i was dirty the next day and then clean the days after that it has been 1 week since i was clean or so and then all of a sudden i was dirty for thc. I stopped taking them as soon as they told me i was no longer dirty for any drug.