Dirty Talk

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by inkielee, May 4, 2011.

1. most of my dirty talk's before sex, i kinda use it to get em thinking, than my actions'll do the rest
    kinda like driving down the road and just being like, "so... when you gonna suck my dick?"
    or texting outta nowhere
    i got the greatest idea...
    sex. with me. on the neighbors trampoline.
    ^just sent that one haha

and this is the SEX love and relationships forum
    and really the only good thing ever to be found on this forum is the threads about sex... just saying

2. Dinner?

A very good idea.

It's always better to have sex on full stomach.

And a joint. Of course.

:smoke:

3. Its all fun and games and i have no problem with it, but you're just a slut.

4. Sex, joint, sex, joint, dinner;).
    You & I.

5. :love: --> :smoking: --> :love: --> :bongin: --> :yummy:
    (shake hands) Deal.

:D

6. That's some good stuff you have written there.

7. Who? Me?

I forgot what I wrote.

-

Oh...... I remember... Thanks...

Glad you enjoyed it. Did you get a boner?

8. Haha let's just say I really enjoyed it.

9. haha, i came up with a simlilar TYPE of story last night, but only got about half way through it before it got too creepy for my audience:(
    haha us creepers, wonderful imaginations huh?

10. Imagination is nothing without the audience.

So tell us.

Tell us the story of your wonderful imagination...

11. #111 oceansgreen, May 6, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: May 6, 2011
    well i only got about halfway through it and then stopped thinking so the second half may not be so good...(oh btw the audience was a chick that i was texting, very tolerant of my creepiness but only to an extent, to give some background, i'll throw in the few texts prior to the story as well... actually nevermind, WAY too much to type, so here goes all you need to know is it started with her preferring anal to giving a rim job and she plays hockey, which is were the canadian part comes in...
    and sorry about the short segments, this is adapted from text messages)

I grabbed the strangely canadian girl by the hips and threw her roughly to soft plush bed...

12. wasting no time, i began immediate removal of those pesky things called "clothes"...

Being a man raised by wolves, i had been isolated from society my whole life, in the last three weeks i had so much, but was still completely complexed by the modern world...

the whole social interaction thing was completely new to me, but i knew what i must do, i operated on instinct alone...

the clothes were gone now, ripped off, thrown to the floor in my fiery desire...

13. #113 oceansgreen, May 6, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: May 6, 2011
    i kissed, i caressed, i was quick, but took just enough time to make it enjoyable...

and then, it was time... time to employ my driving instinct, i gave her a stare, much like my wolf father gave his prey before taking the kill...

(that's were it ended, give me a minute here and sorry if the rest ain't as good, its been hours since i did the first part

actually, imma go to bed, i might finish this tomorrow, unless grass wants to finish it, which he's welcome to)

14. (Nodding my head) Hm...a wolf man, huh... That's interesting...

I am liking this idea... of a wolf man.

Hehehe...... I am so fucked up, sometimes I scare myself.

15. same here man, same here.

16. I am going to insert my penis into you're vagina... :rolleyes:

17. Possessive Things. "your mine" "tell me your mine" .... Wow slightly embarrassing.

18. Dirty Talk makes my pussy wet too.

C'mere you fucker, it's Bath Time

[​IMG]