Dirty Talk

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by inkielee, May 4, 2011.

1. "My Lady, you shouldn't lie with your legs open like that."

I caution her.

"So be it."

She snaps. And she closes her eyes and goes into deep sleep.

It was really a hot day. I could feel the sweat rolling down my neck... and my chest... and even down my cock.

The heat had melted my body and my will to be a good tutor, and let go of the mind that held me from getting a boner.

As soon as I let my conscience go, my cock grew to be huge bulge, and I knew that it will be a while before she bothers to open her eyes.

I found myself a nice spot, away from her eyes, but at a good angle to see what she had to offer, her red vagina and a pair of nice tits.

And I took out my raging cock from my pants, and slowly jacked it off, to the sight of a Royal body and a slut's pussy.

2. #82 GGrass, May 4, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: May 4, 2011
    It was a dream.

It was such an impossible dream.

It was and impossible dream to fuck that pussy, even when it was right there, within my touch, so close, that I could feel the heat of her breath on the tip of my dick.

And that made her even more desirable.

Something I can never have is something I truely want.

"Oh the sins of my flesh, forgive me for abusing you like this..."

I apologize to my dick as I rigorously beat my meat.

3. And just as I was about to unload a huge cum into the bush, she woke up, and shouted,

"You bastard!"

And she got up, walked over to me, and slapped me hard in the face.

She looked furious and ashamed.

And for a very breif moment, I thought she looked pleased.

But she kept her angry portrait, and picked up her clothes and disappeared into the woods.

And I thought to myself, tonight, I was going to make my dream come true...

4. I'm sorry for beating around the bush... but it was the behind story, of how I came to rape the Royal Lady...

Now I'll get into the action...

5. The ropes that tied her hands to the post weren't that firmly attached, but she was not getting loose.

Her head was turned away, but her chest was breathing heavily.

She should have been afraid, but she looked rather excited.

I lifted her skirt with one hand, and inserted the other underneath, and felt that her pussy was already moist.

'What a slut.'

I thought to myself.

6. I'm gonna pound your pussy so hard with every last inch of my throbbing cock,you won't be able to walk right for 3 days.

7. I raised the silky fabric on her skirt, and exposed her bare thighs, which were desperately trying to close the pussy which were already dripping with wetness, and I took care of her effort to resist by licking my way from her knees, and all the way in to her vagina.

"Let it go, my lady."

I whispered, and her legs parted like the red sea.

I drank the nectar from her young active pussy, and I stimulated every part of her pussy with my soft tongue.

And she came.

8. The unmistakable convulsion that occurs when a pussy orgasms... and the sound of the inevitable sigh...

After she came, she looked at me with anger in her face.

"You... I'm going to have you killed!"

But before she could finish her words, I cupped her mouth with my hand.

"Sh... don't speak, my lady. And don't scream..."

I ran the tip of the dagger from her neck, and down her chest, and it came to stop at the top of her left nipple.

"I can kill you in an instant, but I choose not to."

I speak in cold voice.

"Not until I've felt your pussy with my dick."

And I take off my pants, and reveal the dick that had for so long wanted to penetrate that enticing pussy.

The wet from the previous orgasm is still there.

I grab my dick, and slide it in between the lips from the bottom to the top in a rubbing motion, and quickly my dick is lubed.

The natural lube from her pussy assists my rather large dick into the vagina, and soon, all of it disappears into her body.

Her vagina has surrounded its wall around my dick, and my dick was feeling the inside of her body with its bare skin.

The skin inside her pussy was hot. And wet.

And it was tight, and it was never still.

It always tried to swallow more of my dick, and only after I've given her everything I've got, did it stop and squeezed.

I pulled it out slowly, and stream of pussy juice dripped down from the shaft, and fearing it might goto waste, I quickly put my dick back into her pussy, this time, with slightly stronger thrust.

And I repeated this, with increasing intensity, and soon, I found myself shaking the bed with every thrust I made into her pussy.

I knew from my experience that she was too young for my rather large cock. It was too tight and too shallow.

But I didn't spare her from taking every inch of my dick, and soon, she was leaking a scream through her clenched teeth.

I placed my hand over her mouth, which allowed her to let go some of her pain through moaning.

The muffled sound of moan gave me an added incentive to fuck her even harder, and soon, I had entered a trance.

I had become a fuck monster.

9. #89 GGrass, May 4, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: May 4, 2011
    The little consideration I had for her small pussy had disappeared, and I began to fuck her mercilessly.

Her legs which were once closed, were now wide open, and she tried to split her vagina as wide as she could, if not because she was a slut, then in her desperate attempt to prevent her pussy from tearing.

The endless flow of her pussy juice prevented any unpleasant friction, and provided great sensation for a dick and a pussy to be fucking in.

Soon, I felt a desperate need to let go, and I grabbed her hips with both of my hands and pulled her closer as I pushed myself in as deep as I could.

And with that, I made an animal sound and came.

The force was so strong, it was enough to have her hanging in air with just the support from my orgasmic dick.

She wrapped her legs around my waist, and her pussy sucked on my dick until the last drop of my cum had been emptied.

And I left it inside to cool...

Like two dogs, we were stuck on each other, and it took me a while to gain the strength to remove my dick from her pussy.

As the last bit of my now limp dick exited, a gush of white cum followed out of the hole, which was now making a rather large hole.

10. After that night, I was not only her tutor, but I also became her fuck buddy.

And she was my Royal pussy...

The end.

:smoke:

11. Damn, I wonder if anyone actually got off to this thread. 500+ views I wouldn't be surprised..

12. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nt4xlYXh0Fw]YouTube - Super Freak- Rick James[/ame]

but really, my chick only lets me do some dirty talk when we are doing role playing or im super horny/stoned/or didnt go to work *not in that particular order*.

13. My boyfriend and i vary between love making and a good hard fuck..:D Personally I like both and they can't compare much, but i too lovvvee..and i mean love when he talks dirty. :yummy:I make sure to reciprocate it of course.
    Some of my favorite things are if were in public and he just leans into me and whispers "Baby I want to fuck you so bad right now" i do this too. its ended in some kinky public sex lol.
    also whatever is being done, fingering, fucking, i love when he says "You like when i _____." or "you like getting fucked hard" and so on..TO which i say "yes" and my favorite part.."Tell me you like it when I ____"
    another favorite because im not too fond of "bitch" or ""slut" ..i asked him to call me "his slut" once because i was so caught up in it and he really didnt want to lol but if he says like "you like when i *insert dirty kinky thing here* I know you love it because youre my dirty girl" most of this is accompanied by hair pulling, spanking, and biting

14. woowww..
    I love you.

dinner together?;)

15. I love dirty talk especially when the girl is about to cum i will say anything i can to make that orgasm more intense. Usually i try to get in her head and figure out what really makes her tick and what really mentally gets her off and become that.....

16. Oh yeah I forgot something lol.. I love when I'm about to orgasm which my boyfriend can tell because of all the physical stuff but also because i start to swear lol. Along the lines on " god that feels so fucking good.. Holy shit...*moan* mmm fuck oh my god " and he will say " cum for me baby.. I want you to fucking cum" then he might hold me down so I stop squirming or arching my back Works every time lol my guy has a real sexy voice and him talking dirt drives me crazy l

17. Lol. This is the "sex, love, and relationships" section. If I post all about sex then so be it, right? :D

18. #98 treelover, May 4, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    Lol go for it! Have you seen my threads hahaha!?

19. Yes I have haha, you've become a fave of mine :)

20. #100 treelover, May 4, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    Sweet. We can both just blow up this forum with threads about sex lol