Dirty Talk

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by inkielee, May 4, 2011.

1. Being horny is great! Nothin better than eatin pretty pink peach all night!

2. A lady doesn't talk about how horny she is.

A lady doesn't bend down and take it from behind.

A lady doesn't open her honourable mouth and do such lowly thing as giving a blow job.

Her mouth is for gold and pearl only.

A lady doesn't moan, and a lady doesn't orgasm.

But my lady fucks.

And she fucks like a slut.

A royal slut.

3. Not that great during a woman's menstrual cycle
    horny days, + bad mood days...

Pink peach:p

4. Nope no red wings here my dear but good clean wet soft pussy makes my shit throb like a jack hammer mm mm good!

5. The lady didn't make any sound, she was too smart to know that I would have no problem slitting her throat with my dagger if she made any noise.

She quietly moved across the four post bed, but came to stop at the very top of it.

I grabbed her one hand, and quickly tied it to one of the post, and soon both her hands were secured.

She briefly stared at me with fury in her eyes, and she closed them, and turned her head away, as if to say,

"Get over with it and do it quicky."

6. The soldiers outside the tent were too drunk to hear anything happening inside the Royal tent. And they would have never suspected that anyone would be so daring to attempt to enter the Royal tent at this late in the night.

I, her Royal Adviser, and her Royal tutor, was the only one who could enter the tent without anyone noticing.

And I, had decided that tonight, she was going to be mine.

7. I love the sounds you make when you orgasm.

8. I'll keep that in mind when I write the next chapter.

9. This feels so good!

10. I love everything you write...:)

11. I luv the sounds I make when I orgasm 2, jizzm like giant, the sounds u make though oooh lala mamcita!

12. #72 xSpecialEDx, May 4, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    Kudos

13. Have a gnight if horny handle ur biz,keep token and smokin the best LIGHTS OUT

14. I had been the Lady's tutor since childhood, and through her puberty.

Through out the years, I have seen her grow from a little girl to a woman.

A very desirable woman.

She was the most beautiful thing in the land, and she was always within my arms' reach, and she had never rejected my hands...

Growing up as the only child, she had no friends, and being a Royal blood, she couldn't play with other children either.

And as she grew, eventually her sexual emotions developed, and she had no other male to test her feelings on, except her tutor.

And I...

Had not been the most loyal subject, and sometimes violated the trust in our relationship, and took advantage of the fact that she was a young and curious woman, and I was an experienced man who knew a thing or two about making women sleepless.

15. the end??!!

16. Is my attention what u want? Do I have ur's?

17. hers?

18. "Im'ma piss on your face n then Im'ma fart in yo mouth.And Im'ma shit on these walls!OOH!"

19. One day, in a very bright and hot afternoon, we were out in the field, where only the Royals were allowed to enter.

We walked through a forest, thickly covered by the big trees and tall bushes.

We came to a creek, where there was the Lady's favorite rock by the water, on which she enjoyed her daily toking.

As we shared a joint between the two, she said,

"It's so hot today..."

And took off her scarf, exposing her long white neck.

Then, as she got more and more stoned, she took off her shirt... her skirt... and before I knew it, she was bare naked.

She didn't mind my existance there, as she sometimes regarded me as being invisible.

I could sit there and look at her all I wanted, and she wouldn't even change the color on her face. As far as she was concerned, I was her servant, and I was nonexistant if she wanted me to disappear.

She laid on her back on the flat part of the rock, and basked in the shade of the big old tree.

The pubic hair on her mound glittered like gold, and I could see the slit between her lips part and create a small gap that seemed to be filled with wet sweat.

20. more, please.
    more.