Dirty Rico design identification needed.

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by eleeschalow, Apr 18, 2012.

1. Hey guys my lhs got this Dirty Rico piece and wanted to know what it was called. It looks like Worm's oilcans if I remember correctly. Thanks for the help.

[​IMG]

2. Kind creations has something similar called an "oil drum" but its a little different in size and has different slits.

I would call it sick, looks like a unreal tube.

3. Yea thats another name that came to mind. They are gridded so if I can't get my hands on a stem 8 this might be the one. I want to find some videos to see how it percs

4. Reminds me of a Kush Scientific Puckolator.

5. puckolator to a mobius matrix perc. The old non stemless kind.

6. It's pretty much the same as a puckolator but the flow is not gonna be as good and there less grids & slits.

7. It is spelled "percolator" and pronounced that way. Not "puckolator".

8. Hahahahnot even gonna lie, that made me laugh.

Kush scientific has a type of percolator that they call a 'puckolator' Google will bring up some images of them if you do a search.

@op, that does look strikingly similar to one of those double chambered puckolator tubes.

9. Damn definitely looks like the puck lines from Kush Scientific

@aero... and yes he is referring to a puckolator and not any percolator.

Any dry pull vids from the shop?

10. that top perc looks a little loppy and the grids go so high you would have to put A LOT of water up there to get it to percolate.

11. Yea thats what I was thinking Just619 but I liked the overall design of it and liked the fact that it was gridded.

@justforfun I was gonna try looking up vids when I got home but didn't know the name hence this thread. I will go back and see if I can if its still there.

12. its called a barrel perc. its rico's design

13. mos def a barrel perc. looks like a sick piece. depending on how u hit ur shit id be concerned about splash back as mentioned i believe. personally i clear not much faster then i pull when lighting and smoking a bowl, so wouldnt worry. but have seen many others who pull the oppossite of how i do (like theyre trying to cash the bowl the whole time theyre smoking it.) mos def wont be a bad bong by any means. id love to own it. think about if splashback is gonna be a prob for u. if it isnt and the price is right, id jump. on another subject is ricos label suppossed to be a cum shot? lol. if so, they should call that motherfucker filthy rico,lmao. great blower (lol that sounds so bad after last line) tho. i hope u enjoy this piece if u get it. report back and let us know if u do.hopefully with a milk vid. goodluck

bless

-g

14. My friends dirty Rico inverted showerhead to 12 arm is dubbed "dirty Sanchez."

15. Also OP check out Rico's trommel perc if you like this one.

16. [quote name='"yeahpeen"']My friends dirty Rico inverted showerhead to 12 arm is dubbed "dirty Sanchez."[/quote]

That's what we called our fat dickhole of an AP at my high school.

17. #17 GrimChimney, May 17, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: May 17, 2012
    why? does he smoke it with his sss? lol jk. thats funny shit. but ya think of how filthy that logo is, hahaha

EDIT: oh, and how much did it run ya? and what ya think of it? i wanna get a sg stem to 8, but am also eyeing the rico's. and if uve tried both what ur opinion/description of differences? thanks ahead of time if you read this man !

bless

-g

18. I had hit the inverted showerheaqd to 12 arm in question and it is a very nice piece. minimal drag and thick milk. It was a little bulky for my liking though. I own a stone glass works gridded turbine to 10 arm. would recommend either brand for sure.