Dirty Rico Apocoline vs. Sovereignty King Stemline?

Discussion in 'Smoking Accessories Q&A' started by HinnySkippie, Nov 2, 2012.

1. Hey guys,

I'm lookin to pick up a piece on the black friday sale and was wondering if anyone had any experience with the apocolines? The only video I found made it look really chuggy and bad but it may have just been the dude pulling too hard. I really like the look of this one

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Or should I just go with a King Stemline?

Thanks!

2. i had a dirty rico piece (not this one) it was really well made and flowed well.

but a king stem would be sick too.

3. In my opinion you can't really go wrong either way.

4. That dirty Rico piece looks pretty sick. I owned a king stem and I can't attest to their awesomeness however I don't feel its a daily use piece. That's just my opinion also I don't know what your pieces intended function is.

Either way I'm sure you'll be plenty pleased

5. I have owned a Kingstem and they are not for me, way to airy and big, but I also got a dirty Rico that was flawed and had tons of bubbles in the joints so I sent it back, I would keep looking, look at itza, apix, mgp, IMO all better options

6. The King Stem is a massive piece. Personally I've heard nothing but good things about DR, I'd grab that because at this point SG is just a bandwagon in my mind, especially with all the apprentice pieces around now.

You'd get a unique piece with an innovative perc that from what I've seen stacks fantastically.

7. Ive wanted a dirty Rico piece but I really feel a huge sense of that he doesn't have the scientific parts down in terms of drag, chug etc lol.

Like he has some cool pieces but I just don't see themdiffusing as good as something else.

8. I was looking at the apocoloines and they seem like they have really tiny holes. The grid lays are thicker than usuall. So i'd assume it hits pretty smooth, but maybe not so great for taste.