dirty nails

Discussion in 'General' started by DevouringLady, May 10, 2010.

1. wrong... some people work jobs where that shit happens. i used to work with cars, you try getting ALL the oil out of your finger nails.

its perfectly ok to have some dirt under your nails, clean freaks like you also have shitty immune systems and get sick more often then my fellow "dirty" comrades.

2. True the very fact that we shit our pants at germs is the reason our immune systems are weaker than other animals. I never think about shit like that..I think thats the reason I'm never sick, and when I am it's not for long /

3. I eat food that's hit the floor, I talk to the dirtiest of dirty, I willingly surround myself with sick people and on the whole, I smell good, I have clean fingers and I rarely ever get sick. :)

4. I work with my hands so my nails are almost always dirty. I'll try to keep my paws clean when I can... just for you. :rolleyes:

5. omg I HAAAATE dirty nails. Its seriously not that hard to wash your hands and clean out under your nails and not be gross.

6. [​IMG]

Ohhhhhh yeeeessss!

Somebody, quick! Lick my finger!

7. People in this thread who have a problem with dirt under nails = 2 women
    People in this thread who don't care = 15 men

8. :yummy:

9. Fixed. ;)

10. My apologies, thank you for the correction :)

11. [​IMG]

12. My nails get dirty when i pick my nose

13. To OP, instead of being bothered about the amount of dirt under everyone's nails, why don't you be concerned about the sand in your vagina?!

Just putting that out there...

14. Dam op your some psycho germ freak your way to worried about dirty nails it doesnt mean shit lmfao

15. owned

16. im sure they do...people can make up all of these excuses for dirty nails but i doubt this dude has a job and if he did theres no excuse...wash your hands like the chick said.,..unless you have some real intense dirt under your nails the water from washing your hands should handle it..so either way its a problem...and these dudes cant tell me they would be okay with a female having dirty nails...

maybe no one informed them until now...clean your hands people..dont let dirt just syt under there if you wouldnt let it sit in your ass or mouth...cus you're really giving off the wrong impression

17. really though?

18. i could care less about the dirt in nails, for me its usualy ash from pushing down a dying bowl in the pipe. what bothers me most is i know this kid who is always grabbing his fucking balls, like ocd hands in ur pants, and then hell grab the pipe, so pretty much the piece is rubbed in his gooch then everyones mouth, i confront him and he doesnt really see a problem with it.... wtffffffff

19. Usually my nails get dirty because of smoking.

I'm constantly pushing down the weed in the bowl with my finger, that gets resin under there.

:confused_2: