Dirty Dirty Dirt!

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by USER UKNOWN, Dec 13, 2011.

1. Okay so age seems to be a big concern these days when it comes to sex, but my question to all female GC users is How Old would go with a guy? Would you have fucked a 40 year old dude when you was 16? And to all the male GC users how low would you go?

I'm 18 so i keep it sweet and go for the 16 year olds which is pretty much my limit, but i can get away with it at my age, but i'm pretty sure when i'm 30/35 i'll still want to get some of that young virgin ass, naw what am sayiiin'?

... Pictures for conformation :devious:

2. If there's hair on the muff they're old enough.

No not really I think the oldest a 16 year old should date is 20 tops.

3. I am 21 and wouldn't go lower than 18/higher than 100 as a fuck :D , and no lower than 20/higher than 27 as far as a relationship goes.

4. [quote name='"SoloG35"']I am 21 and wouldn't go lower than 18/higher than 100 as a fuck :D , and no lower than 20/higher than 27 as far as a relationship goes.[/quote]

Ud fuck a 98 year old?

What if ya broke their hip?

5. I don't do younger...Older women tend to cook, and clean.

The only two perks I value.

Oh, as for age...I've dated twice my age, felt good...Dated two years younger and about died. So, 35-45ish.:cool:

6. I've never been interested in younger up until I turned 25. No younger then 22 and no higher then 32