Dirty cop? Help!

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by cshepconner, Nov 22, 2011.

1. He just wants to buy drugs off your dealer

2. Uh...because it is a weed homie... A very useful and amazing weed, which we all enjoy, but a weed nonetheless.

And yes, i grow this weed, and guess what? The flower structure is identical to weeds. Root structure? Also identical. is it an invasive plant? Very.
    Have you ever seen a weed plant?

Shit man, even the leaf structure is identical to certain weeds. Just google amaranthus palmeri, the similarities are there.

Someone needs to brush up on their horticulture knowledge

3. ive talked to other people and they all say the same thing. i am suppose to call this cop friday after ten and if i dont he said that he was gonna have to file paperwork and that i would get charges agianst me but then agian he released me from the scene without my signature on anything. someone just assure me that this cop is messing with me and he cant really charge me with anything after he let me go!

4. [quote name='"cshepconner"']ive talked to other people and they all say the same thing. i am suppose to call this cop friday after ten and if i dont he said that he was gonna have to file paperwork and that i would get charges agianst me but then agian he released me from the scene without my signature on anything. someone just assure me that this cop is messing with me and he cant really charge me with anything after he let me go![/quote]

When you say that your friends tell you the "same thing" what are you referring to? A lot of different opinions were expressed in this thread

5. [quote name='"MayorMcStoned"']

Uh...because it is a weed homie... A very useful and amazing weed, which we all enjoy, but a weed nonetheless.

And yes, i grow this weed, and guess what? The flower structure is identical to weeds. Root structure? Also identical. is it an invasive plant? Very.
    Have you ever seen a weed plant?

Shit man, even the leaf structure is identical to certain weeds. Just google amaranthus palmeri, the similarities are there.

Someone needs to brush up on their horticulture knowledge[/quote]

Alright alright I retract my statement, I know nothing about plants or horticulture, aside fromchemical reactions and composition. I'm just baked and talkin out my ass this time. I do however respect your right to call it whatever you want, its just dope has such a negative connotation due to heroin also being refered to as dope.

6. [quote name='"DrSheldonCooper"']

Alright alright I retract my statement, I know nothing about plants or horticulture, aside fromchemical reactions and composition. I'm just baked and talkin out my ass this time. I do however respect your right to call it whatever you want, its just dope has such a negative connotation due to heroin also being refered to as dope.[/quote]

It's rare to see someone do what you did. I'd rep you if I wasn't on the app!

7. #28 MayorMcStoned, Nov 22, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 22, 2011

I wish i was baked... :(

i guess its my fandom of trailor park boys that has me calling it dope, but i always say it with a white trash canadian accent when i refer to weed.

No hard feelings amigo, weed is dope is cannibus is flippity floppity floop...:p

Edit: sorry about the thread derailing op, you should be fine, just cut the proverbial cord and be done with this cop.

If he doesnt stop calling you, find a lawyer and file a harassment suit, maybe you could get a restraining order on this cop if you do it right, lol.

8. #29 OutOnTheTiles, Nov 22, 2011
    Actually, its NOT a weed. Weed is just a slang term for ganja.
    Edit: and I also think its an amazing and beautiful plant.

9. [quote name='"OutOnTheTiles"']
    Actually, its NOT a weed, fool. Weed is just a slang term for ganja.[/quote]

Sigh.

10. Lifts palm...

Applies palm to face...

le sigh.

11. #32 Sa0sin, Nov 22, 2011
    Fuck op, do you know how to lie? On the spot when he asked you, you should've just said some dude offered you the 6 grams cheap by so and so location, he seemed like he was in a bit of a hurry to get rid of it.

Cops know you don't just buy 6 grams off the street from a nobody, so that's why u throw in the he needed to get rid of it fast/cheap, now u don't hav a dealer and u can just offer to show him where the guy sold it to u incase said guy comes back. Show him some random area by a gas station. Done.

Edit: too late now obviously, you've already acted like you had a dealer. Guess you could try the random dude sold it to you thing though, idk. But dont rat out your dealer, he's just being nice and selling ppl weed, he shouldn't have to take responsibility for your actions.

12. lol YOU INCRIMINATED YOURSELF YOU DESERVE TO GO TO JAIL SNITCHED ON YOURSELF LOLOLOLOOOLOLLLLLOLOLOLOLOOOLOLOLOLOLOOLOLL

13. Obviously, you've not watched this video:

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yqMjMPlXzdA&feature=youtube_gdata_player[/ame]

14. [quote name='"DrSheldonCooper"']

Why are you on a cannabis forum if you feel its a weed... have you ever seen marijuana in real life? It is quite asthetically pleasing to look at. Unlike real weeds, which are ugly and disruptive and damaging. Good day sir :)[/quote]

Yeah that burned my ass also. Weed ok, but DOPE? Thats just fkd up. Cannabis, Marijuana, Mary Jane.... So many to pick from...

15. I met a guy who called his weed crack. Instead of nugs he'd say break up that fat rock

16. Haha, probably just some wannabe thug trying to act tough, am i right?

Im not one to get caught up on nomenclature...

Ive seen mofos on this site referring to weed as "the precious herb"
    Im like wtf? Who are you dude? Gollum?

Silliness.

17. I usually call it "medication" because that's what it is for me.

18. [quote name='"MayorMcStoned"']

Haha, probably just some wannabe thug trying to act tough, am i right?

Im not one to get caught up on nomenclature...

Ive seen mofos on this site referring to weed as "the precious herb"
    Im like wtf? Who are you dude? Gollum?

Silliness.[/quote]

He had some dumb reason why he did it but needless to say we are no more than acquaintences. I fucking LOLd when you said Gollum. Classic

19. Like Red Foreman Would say [​IMG] " I Bet Your Own Dope "