Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Dirty Bongs

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by trillion3cool, May 14, 2014.

1. Whats the best way to clean a bong. Give me your ideas.Make it look brand new again.

Mo bong rips plz

2. A quick google search would give you the answer.

Rubbing alcohol and salt rinse. Will look like brand new.

3. Put hot water and rock salt in the bong then shake. Repeat as necessary. Or get Grunge-Off, it works really well.

4. 90 percent + ISO alcohol and table salt or epsom salt. Epsom salt is thicker but if your piece has percs, table salt will be better IMO

5. I have this crazy new idea no ones heard of, don't tell anyone. 97% isoalcohol and Epson salt.

6. iso and salt, 100% acetone (not nail polish remover), paint thinner, degreasers, simple green, grunge off, easy off, scrubbing bubbles, oxy clean, pbw, soapy water (for stuff that isnt super caked on)...you can clean your bong in battery acid if you want to, glass just needs to be rinsed thoroughly is all. the key to cleaning a bong is handling chemicals and rinsing, making sure that theres nothing left over from your cleaner of choice....best of luck.

7. I use Morton's Kosher Salt (in that big blue box) + ISO alcohol, either 70 or 91%. Pour in a tablespoon of salt (or more depending on your application) and about 3x that amount of ISO and shake it vigorously for about 30 seconds. Rinse with hot water. Shines like new.

8. hot water, metal coat hanger, sponge. rinse bong with hot water 5-10 mins it will make the rez soft and manageble than break the coat hanger so it becomes like a stick rip a piece of sponge and put it at one end and scrub till it all comes out. I did this once and bong came out brand new plus you dont have to use all those nasty chemicals.

Sent from my SGH-I337M using Grasscity Forum mobile app

9. I use 99% iso and coarse salt.

10. #10 AlphaOmega420, Jun 12, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 12, 2014
    i soak everything in grunge off for a few hours, wash it for and everything comes out looking brand new and smells of citrus :bongin:

11. ISO alcohol and sea salt. I like sea salt the best, seems to work a little better.

12. Epson salt and 97-99% isopropyl alcohol

13. Will vodka work? :smoking:

14. everclear might.

I am sure brotha, and when you are done drink it up  :hide:

16. you post a sarcastic answer then a non sarcastic answer, why?

17. I dont drink lol

18. Good for you

19. Whats the best way to clean a bong. Give me your ideas.Make it look brand new again.

[​IMG]