dirty bong

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by tokn420, Mar 19, 2013.

1. Does anyone have any idea how to clean my bong and what kind of things will i need?

Attached Files:

• phil.jpg
      phil.jpg
      File size:
      245.5 KB
      Views:
  2. U could just rinse with hot water and salt a bunch of times. That works for me. Org tgey sell this stuff called 420 cleaner at like every head shop. It works ok. Only reason its better is because you dont burn yourself lol

3. thanks but how would i be able to clean the chambers and the perc?

4. Iso Alcohol + Salt.

5. Trap it inside and flip it upside down and back and forth and shake it all around to rinse out all the nooks and crannys

6. Ohhh okay i see.. ill try that out... but is alcohol safe to use?? sorry its first timee cleaning and im not so sure.

7. look for some stuff called LA's totally awsome, cost less then a dollar at the 99 cent store and you dont need salt just the cleaner and water and has cleaned the DIRTIEST pipes i have ever seen. let it soak for 24 and rinse

8. i think i have heard of that its a multipurpose cleaner right??

9. Just use iso and salt, unless you wanna wait 24 hrs to make it sparkling clean

and yes iso is safe, everyone does it

10. Lol yea alcohol is safe, people clean cuts with that shit. It evaporates fast and easily rinses out. I just never have any so i use hot water

11. True but I have had ISO not get my piece 100% clean, some times i have to soak in ISO for a COUPLE of days. La's totally awesome will get it 100% clean in 24 every time plus i mix it with water and it lasts forever!

12. thank you peeps very much i will certaintly try that out!!!

13. ill try that LAS totally cleaner as well thank u very much

14. yes but iso and salt, cleans it about 99.9%, in like 2 minutes... it just leaves behind the hard stains you can barely see.

15. 420 cleaner

ForumRunner_20130319_164250.png

ForumRunner_20130319_164250.png

ForumRunner_20130319_164353.png

ForumRunner_20130319_164423.png

I just slammed a milk jug in a cooler gravity bong and felt like takin pictures lol

ForumRunner_20130319_164457.png

ForumRunner_20130319_164529.png

16. true but when I wanna get my shit squeaky clean and don't care to wait a day I use LA's when I want it mosty clean now I use iso and salt just trying to give a few alternatives

17. that 420 cleaner looks like it will do the job