Dirtiest thing you've ever done

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by Ryusuke, Jan 15, 2013.

1. /thread

2. ^ Yeah, I'm a plumber and that disgusts even me. If I were your dad, you wouldn't have a brother anymore.

But I have heard worse stories to do with that kind of shit (pun intended).

3. Period fucking and anal's the dirtiest. No shit got on my dick (that I know of since I'm black lol) and blood doesn't really disgust me much so I didn't give a fuck.

4. Ooooh I don't know.

I almost peed on a guy. He asked me too and I thought about it and my boner went awaaaaay. Just ain't my thang.

"Dude, can you go home now?"

5. Shoulda done it.

...For the bucket list.

YOLO

6. I don't doubt it in the least.

I just remember how furious my father was when I called to tell him. He didn't believe me at first so I texted him pics of the basement and he exploded; which isn't like him at all, but it was completely justified. In fact, I had never even heard him yell in my life until that point. My brother stayed with his girlfriend for over a month and he and my dad didn't talk for a long time after he came back.

After the roto router man came and the damages were fixed and paid for by the insurance company it totaled over $25,000.

Every time we're together for thanksgiving now I always bring it up if conversation stops, especially if there's someone there that's never heard the story.

"So, you guys remember that time our basement was flooded in shit?"
    :smoke:

7. I wonce fell into a manhole... I was covered in shit and felt like shit. Was dirty enough for me

M.

8. First and only time I hit the titty bar was drunk as hell I got a lap dance and the stripper did some crazy like somersault thing where she was like resting on my dick and her legs were up around my head. She pulled her panties to the side so I just ate her out for a few seconds maybe, but in the heat of the moment and while she was moving around I could tell that I licked her asshole too. Definitely made me think about my partying habits the next morning.

9. Next time I will say yes.

10. Dude...Two chicks at one time...im serious

11. Hahahahahaha

12. Swallowed..shits def up there with dirty
    sweet jebus..ughh I could gag just thinking about it

also almost ate a girl out once when I went threw my
    still going bi phase XP

oh an giving my ex a bj after he just pissed outside
    didn't realize it before..but thats pretty sickk =\