Dirtbike Riders?

Discussion in 'The Great Outdoors' started by chopnscrew, May 10, 2014.

1. Any riders out there? i have a cr250 and a kx100. also have an atv but it doesn't compare to my dirtbikes. also, has anyone rode stoned? i've been riding since i was 12 but i still dont feel comfortable riding stoned for some reason

2. I started on a kx100 and that thing had some balls for a kids bike, it was way too big for me I was probably 11 when I first got it. I had an rm125 but sold it around a year ago. I don't really like riding stoned with a clutch just too much work and I like relaxing. I love riding my quad stoned, no clutch just rev and go. Quads are way better at just casually riding and enjoying the scenery

Sent from my potato

3. Got a '99 CR250 :metal:

4. Dirt Bikes are always fun to ride. Used to have a Yamaha TTR-125 but sold it, once i buy some acres in the country I'll buy another bike and make some trails!

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

5. love my yz450f, sooooo much power. anybody run harescrambles?

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

6. I raced motocross for 12 years. Best times of my life. Been riding anything with wheels since I was just a little kid. I've raced stoned and love it. Relaxes me and keeps me from panicking in bad situations. I did very well in my racing career but it beats your body up so bad. I'm 24 now and I feel like a 65 year old sometimes. Actually this reminds me I have a date with my chiropractor Friday afternoon to work on my spine 😳

With a list of injuries that will make just about anyone's head spin I decided to hang up the racing thing and now I just ride for fun. I like not having to train 7 days a week year round and all the stress and pain racing causes but I will always miss the glory and amazing feeling of accomplishment after winning a big race and making family and friends proud. But the thing I miss most is the time me and my dad spent together racing all those years....my dad was everything to me...he spent hundreds of thousands of dollars on my racing, worked all week long and would rush out of work Friday so we could leave for a race that was usually hours away...he was my mechanic, bike washer, cook, medic and was always proud no matter how good I did. And I will always be thankful for the times during training and at the races that he pushed me to my limits to prove to myself that I could do it. Without his support and motivation I wouldn't be half the man I am today.

Sorry for the rant I'm stoned lol. But seriously no matter what kind of riding you do it don't matter...what matters is that your out there having fun and living life!!!

7. Was just riding my cousin's KX100 the other day, it does have a custom pipe and whatnot, but still, for the size those have a nice kick to them, really hit the powerband hard. I'm ~175 pounds and it could propel me pretty nicely!

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

8. Got an 08 yz250f. Love it but been ridin my buddies 450f lately and the 250 just isnt enough after that. Would live to save some cash and grt a mew fuel injected 450. As for riding stoned i like it. Been to the track numerous times ripped as fuck but i feel like its a waste cuz my buzz goes away in like 15-20 min. Cuz its so strenuous

9. Hell yea. I have an 05 crf250r.

It takes an hour to drive to my spot. I smoke bowl after bowl the whole way. By the time I get there I fell like I'm in a video game hah. ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1401569852.828076.jpg

10. Hahaha I love that "feel like I'm in a video game." True enough too. I feel a lot more comfortable when riding blazed because of that fact I'm in lala land and I'm not thinking of the consequences if I do take a digger. Glad to see there's actually a couple moto posts on here.

ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1402507472.615136.jpg

My 03 Buck-twenty five