Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Dirt Weed

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by FineNight, Jun 11, 2013.

1. Hey, I've been smoking for about a year now and recently I've gotten the absolute worst looking weed that I've ever received from my dealer. Judging from the looks of it, do you think it's dirt weed? 

Attached Files:

2. That is some dirt ass weed.

3. But does it get the job done?

4. No way to tell unless you smoke it.  Ive had some dirt tasting shit b4 but...does it get you high?

5. #5 squidrick420, Jun 11, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 11, 2013
    I have seen way worse. Around here that is the like the middies, the dirt weed is much nastier lookin then that stuff.
    How seedy is it?

6. No way look at the full pic guys, its just some purple nug and it seems to have a good amount of tricks. Break it open near the stem and shine a bright light on it then tell me again its 'dirt' weed. That's high mids.

7. Yep, still worked like a charm despite the looks. I guess I was just paranoid because I heard that there was some bad weed going around NJ and this was the first type I've had that was this dark and brown. 

8. I've smoked worse.

9. Dude, thats durban poison. Anyone can tell that's durban poison from the pic.

10. I couldn't really see it....got a bigger pic?

11.  that looks nasty... what are the dark spots?

12. looks like a decent nug, just condensed

13. Looks better than the bud I had yesterday, all faded and shit. But weed can be deceiving, I expected the nug I had to get me buzzed at most, it got me pretty high. Not really high, but it got me a good ~1-1.5hour high.  

14. what that weed looks pretty good

15. Its just looks like some commercial mexibrick to me. Quality can vary slightly, but chances of it being anything near top shelf smoke are slim to none.

16. I've had weed that looked like nasty, it was black, tar looking almost, sticky as hell. It was $150 a 1/4th and I was shorted a gram. But man, I've never had weed that was so strong. It wasn't around long either. I wish it would come back, the guy who grew it was like a chemist or something.

17. condenced purp tf,.. 

18. thats purp leaves homie.

looks pretty good nice crystals on it. just dense. enjoy bro