dirt weed?...yes...dirt weed.

Discussion in 'General' started by rubbs, Jul 13, 2009.

1. Dirt weed, ditch weed. I know: smells bad, tastes bad, looks like dirt, but i have to admit it, it gets me high, takes a lot more smoke but it does the job for now.

Today, i bought an ounce of the cheapest weed i could find for 35 dollars and you know what: it was a good decision. Me, without any possibilities of growing my own and about a week before leaving to Spain, thought it would be best to buy the cheapest weed i could find.

excuse my rambling GC, i got something to ask you(again).

anyone out there made the same decision?
    anyone out there feels/felt like me???

2. if your gonna smoke that crap just find a field where is growing and go pick a whole shit load, round here is grows in pastures wild

3. I'd make some cannabutter with it and put it on some snacks.

4. Shit,...where you live? haha im in the city, no wild pastures :( lol

To OP, i would do the same thing if i was going on vacation and didnt have a connect

5. hahaha i live in katy, houston. yea, no wild pastures here either.

6. wild weed gives you a headache

7. South Dakota, nothing but pasture here, its around but you have to know where,...and it grows in pastures WILD, not grows in wild pastures:rolleyes:

8. i thought about it, but it wouldn't work; i smoke with too many people.

9. haha i noticed that as soon i posted it but i was too lazy to change it...fuck you :p haha jk

10. Hmmmmmmmmmmm...

Nope! I love my dank :D

11. hahahaha i love the dank as well. but in this moment i had to buy the dirty.

12. So far in my smoking career I've only been able to get mids/crap weed. I've had a few stretches of getting good stuff and it always makes me cry a little inside when I have to smoke mids again.

Yes they do the job for so cheap but I get tired of them.

13. My friend, about a year ago, I was only buying $20 gram shit, I mean:Chronic, Northern Lights, Blueberry, Kush, Haze etc.

Well I lost my job, and started picking up Dubs of mids. TBH, Best thing I ever did.

What I always say is , "Quantity over Quality" because in the end, you have more.

14. Yeah.. But 30$ ounces, no thanks.

maybe 30$ eighths.

15. You make a point.
    Ive been making enough money to be able too buy dank weed, expensive, but it was my money. I dont work anymore because im going to travel in a week and I didnt want to spend too much money before leaving.

16. yeah it may seem too little money. but i am sure of the deal.

17. haha wish it grew wildy around here lol

18. I have found ragweed, or cheap poop quantity weed to be handy when your out, I bought about 3/4 - 1lb of crap for 30 bucks. Sold half a sandwich bag of the crap for $20 in Everett. And I can probably sell more if I go back to my buddys.

19. been smoking this weed for about 30 minutes and i am comfortably high right now.
    :smoke::smoke:

20. Where you reppin man, $30 ounces is worth it for me to trip there.