Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Dirt Weed into Concentrate?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by BearThug, Dec 2, 2012.

1. Well I have around a pound of weed that has been dried with its leaves and bud still on the branch...The weed was grown from the clone, planted in the back yard, and just given water and sunlight... I didn't grow this! Anyways, could I just pull off whats on the branch and use that or do i have to separate all of it? The quality is pretty bad, so don't even want to put in the work to trim it properly.... Also some of the leaves on some branches are turning brown like a regular dried leaf! The bud is still green though...

Thinking of doing a dry ice extraction, so would taking everything off the branches be ok to work with? Also where would one buy the mesh bags at, besides online?

TL;DR: Need to convert a pound of dirt weed into hash using dry ice extraction, so would it be ok to use trimmings plus bud, and where would I obtain mesh bags without buying online!

2. You have many options... Foods, oils, other shit...

BHO...
    ISO...
    Co2...
    Drinking Alcohol...

I'd recommend like an ounce into food, 2 ounces in ISO, 1 ounce in a fifth of something strong (bacardi 151/everclear).. The rest maybe bho? or flip a bit of it...

3. Only wanting to make hash and decided on using the dry ice extraction since its the simplest... Would trim+bud be alright to use?

4. Yeah that's fine to use

5. I'd recommend using 4 ounces to make cooking oil/butter, 4 ounces to make hash, 4 ounces to make a tincture, then do whatever you want with the remaining 4 ounces.

6. mesh bags? try a craft store like michaels or the paper store. even walmart probably has nets you can cut up into bags

7. Hmm, so michaels would have the mesh bags?