Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Dirk Gently's Pickup Journal

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by Dirk Gently, Feb 14, 2009.

1. #1 Dirk Gently, Feb 14, 2009
    Last edited: Feb 15, 2009
    if this is in the wrong forum, please move it. I apologize for the inconvenience if you must...

Anyway: Moonshine, OG Kush, Sourtrain, Pure Purple.

yeah, so I got all of those today, after making some cash selling old console motherboards and stuff :p

Pics this time! Unfortunately, all I have at my disposal is my phone's 2MP camera, and my macbook's 1.something MP webcam :(

Here's the album of all the pics I took so far:
    http://s594.photobucket.com/albums/tt26/Dirk--Gently/Pickup Friday/

Here are individual pics:

Sourtrain:

Cross between sour disel and trainwreck...this shit is STRONG. Tastes sweet, though, almost green/apple or something, and is beautiful. Here's my largest nug, sorry for crap quality >.<.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. Pure purple:

It doesn't look very purpley, but it smells and smokes purpley (I smoked this out of some purple haze blunt wraps, actually :D! The nugs are nice and dense, I love this shit.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

3. delicious lookin nugs man!
    sadly...i dont have access to this quality...
    so i just picked up a half of mids today :D

4. Here's the OG Kush:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Moonshine pics soon, though I might have to buy more (I bought a little of everything, though I should have more money later this week, through selling a portable, hopefully).

5. I'm done with mids :p...still, they're good occasionally. Glad you liked them, more pics later tonight!