Directly contacting grasscity

Discussion in 'General Forum Feedback' started by yoohoo123x, Feb 24, 2011.

1. So I have ordered two pieces and a precooler three weeks ago, and I was told on Feb 9th that they were internationally shipped. I emailed grasscity about it and they said that it would take two weeks so I waited. It has been more than two weeks, three weeks since I have ordered and I can't get a hold of grasscity after their response to them telling me that it would take up to two weeks but that it would arrive soon, but it has been more than two week and obviously it hasn't arrived... What can I do? Anyone?

2. Wheres RMJL when we need her

3. hey dude

2 weeks is a nice mind set to have, any mail, not just packages can take 2 to 3 and even 4 isn't that uncommon. site tight, i assure you this sight is 100% legit and your stuff is in the mail. just be patient :)

if in a few more days you don't see anything and you're really worried about it, send your order number and any support ticket numbers to reformmaryjanelaws and she'll be able to help.

keep in mind this woman is super super busy right now but she will check into it if you are really worried about it.

4. Or send one to SuperJoint right.... or has he become too busy now haha i know he was coming and telling these type of threads to PM him as well

5. Please shoot me a Private Message with Order Issue as the title. Include your order number and support ticket number and I will have it checked out for you, for sure. :)

6. Damn man, seems like those two pieces were crack pipes hahahah

its just a week more.

7. If you haven't done it already...