Direct tv

Discussion in 'General' started by jt233, Aug 14, 2011.

1. OK so I know this post isn't neseccarily about weed but don't know where else to post this and since I'm high really anxious to know. So this a question for all people with Direct TV. I have a drv reciever in the living room and want to add another dvr to a TV in another room and have a few questions.

1. How much does it cost? Do you have to pay for the extra reciever or just pay extra on your monthly bill?

2. If I'm recording two things in the living room can I also record two things in the other room?

3. Can I keep the stuff I recorded in my Room seperate from the stuff in the living room? I don't want people to see what's being recorded in my room. And also don't want it taking up space on the other reciever so I can keep programs on there longer.

Thanks in advance for the help.

2. 1.You just have to pay for the receiver. Bill stays the same.
    2. Yes (I'm about 60% sure.)
    3. Not sure haven't done much recording with mine. But I'm pretty sure you can set privacy setting or something.

Hope this helped! :smoke:

3. Thanks for the quick response and yes you were ablebto help. Yeah I have survived without a TV in my room for a long time haven't been bothered by the fact that the only TV is in the living room. However the more I think about it the more I realize that I want to be able to watch TV late at night while laying in bed. Do you know how much they charge for the new reciever?

4. Thanks for the quick response and yes you were ablebto help. Yeah I have survived without a TV in my room for a long time haven't been bothered by the fact that the only TV is in the living room. However the more I think about it the more I realize that I want to be able to watch TV late at night while laying in bed especially while high. Do you know how much they charge for the new reciever?

5. $99 for an HD Receiver or $199 for an HD DVR.

6. Oh OK I don't need HD DVD just regular dvr

7. Not sure. :confused_2: Sorry.

8. No worries. You have been a great help. :)

9. You could probably call their customer service and find out the price.
    1-800-531-5000

10. Thanks I will give them a call.