Dipping

Discussion in 'General' started by Veggietales, Dec 8, 2011.

1. Does anyone here dip?

Yes I know it's a disgusting habit and I've heard that a billion times.

Also, do you get worried that you will swallow the juice while high, that is, if your cotton mouth isn't bad enough that you can form juice

Skoal and stokers all day

2. Can't stand the stuff. Tried it twice and got sick both times. Never again.

3. God damn its so bad for you.

That being said I dipped from age 13 to age 17 when spots showed up in my lip.

The first time I dipped, I was playing high school hockey when I was in 8th grade, and my first road trip with the team was about 3 and a half hours, well about the last 30 minutes a couple of the older guys came up and asked me if I wanted to try it. Well trying to be cool with the upper classmen, I obliged. Took a gigantic dip, all the guys were like god damn. About 15 minutes later, I feel like I had been drinking all day. When we pull up to the rink, my stomach is killing me, and I knew I was gonna blow chunks, and sure as shit right when we got in the locker room, I puked everywhere.

TL;DR don't dip, its fucking gross

4. What is dipping? Cultural barrier going on here haha

5. Chewing tobaccy.

[​IMG]

6. SKEET SKEET

i don't buy em too much money plus my gums always hurt.. i just pack a dinger sometimes when i visit my buddys at college and i get drunk.

7. I like dipping.

8. yup grizzly wintergreen. same disgusting shit as cigs.

9. It was a routine, after every hockey game, throw in a lip on the car ride/bus ride home. Its an awful habit, and almost got mouth cancer from it, bad idea...

10. just recently quit cold turkey after a loose tooth. dont know if chew was the culprit but IM DONE! 8YEARS cant be good.

11. I see it all as a pick your poison kind of thing being a smoker myself. I figure if you're too stoned to remember to spit, you deserve it. Lesson learned, eh? I've burned myself dozens of times for the same reason. :p

12. i dipped once when i was like 14... so gross... i almost puked but i was able to hold it in. Pretty sure it was Skoal... fuck that shit. Ill stick to my herb thanks... who would want to put brown shit in their mouth for a nauseous buzz haha... :eek:

Ive never smoked a cigarette in my life so dipping was my first real form of tobacco besides lame ass cigars (smoking blunts these days haha... i prefer joints though)

13. yes sir. grizz wintergreen. i don't enjoy dipping when i'm high though.

14. Yeah i enjoy a nice lip on occasion.

Lately i have been doing it daily so i should start cutting down.

Also us canadian dippers are so jealous of Americans just because your tins are dirt cheap. Try coming to canada and paying at least 13 bucks a tin.

Only reason i am chewing right now is cause i got my hands on some US baccy. Cope wintergreen ftw.

15. I've tried it, but I prefer ciggs.

16. If you dip and get sick to your stomach, cranberry juice is the cure! I've gone from wanting to blow chunks to perfection in seconds haha

17. Never tried dip, never smoked a cigarette, and as far as I can see I won't ever.

18. I used to do dip around the time I started smoking. I smoked 2 joints and packed a fat lip and puked on my back deck. After that I just never could do it without feeling like I was going to get sick.

19. yeah i feel like i made a big mistake trying it... my friend and i had an agreement though "if you do it ill do it" and our friend who had the shit was like "come on you pussies (stuffs a wad in his lower lip)" that's when we knew it couldn't be "that bad"... but we both realized it was "THAT BAD" once we tried it ourselves... i literally had to walk circles around my group of friends in order to stop getting the spins. Then i sat down and i started to feel better haha. I tried dipping before i tried bud... sorta sad if you ask me haha. :(

20. Dipped a bit of Kodiak when I was in high school, many moons ago. Foul habit.

When I drove, I had a rule: you could dip in my car, BUT, if you spill a fucking drop, you got dropped off at the Chicago Housing Project of my choice, and find your own way home.