Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Dipping

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by itokeup1234, Nov 13, 2008.

1. hey gc,

i'm a senior in high school and i have recently started dipping because i can do it at school and i love it! i just want to know what your favorite kind of dip is so i can try it out. i have been dipping skoal packets and i love the buzz.

2. that shit is wicked addictive, but on the rare occasion that i throw in a lip it would probably be grizzly wintergreen, if its skoal i think the apple is delicious.

3. yeah apple's good as fuck.
    oh and sorry that this has nothing to do with bud although dipping after smoking a fat ass bowl is heaven

4. Griz Straight or Mint. Used to do wintergreen but got sick of it. Seems like most start out on wintergreen and go to mint or straight.

5. try coppenhagen straight. that shit is strong and i once in awhile put a lip in after a bowl and i chew skoal apple all the time

6. I used to dip all the time!! I quit, i had no real reason just sick of it. I chewed cope. I had a major problem with Berry Blend! Has anyone else? Most of my friends seem to have the same issue...idk. Skoal mint and wintergreen were also good to. But i chewed Redman tell the cows came home. Thats my fav. for sure

7. sorry but dip is nasty.... its kinda sad really I knew a bunch of kids that got into dip cuz they thought that shit was cool if you ask me you might as well just smoke cigs but hey its your body do with it as you please...

8. My uncle dipped for about 20 years and recently had to get something cut out of his cheek b/c of it. He's dipped twice since and will probably never do it again. Said he regretted ever dipping in the first place but hell, lesson learned.

9. i dip aalot.... im at boarding school so now smoking.... even if u are 18.... anyway i prefer peach cut but i like wintergreen pouches the best

10. wintergreen puches= love

11. skoal citrus

12. this should be the official dip thread or something. btw, i just smoked a bowl of kief by my self and i am so god damn high....

13. yeah dip is good...i like long cut vanilla skoal...

Make sure you DO NOT!!! dip after you smoke weed...it is horrible.

Besides the fact that your mouth gets ridiculously dry from the weed the dip doesn't help at all. The dip stops staying in one place because your mouth is so dry. Also it makes it really easy to swallow some dip because you practically don't even feel it in your mouth after you blaze...

just something i learned from my personal experience and hope that no one else has to experience it.

14. thank you for this

15. On the occasion when I dip I like Skoal Cherry, Skoal Wintergreen, and Timberwolf Peach

16. packin a lip of skoal peach now

17. I don't dip but when I do I like the redman fine cut in the tin. I just do it when i'm bored and my friends have some

18. i gotta say, after a nice bong pack or 4, a fat lip of peach hits the spot. that or cherry. and it better be long cut or no dice.

19. I'm trying to quit weed for awhile so I got a tin of skoal pouches to give me something to do when I crave weed. But I just get really dizzy and get a stomach ache, does this happen to any of you? maybe im just not used to it cuz I haven't chewed for awhile

20. #20 leanpocket, Nov 14, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 14, 2008
    Usually I go for
    Skoal Peach for taste
    Grizzly Wintergreen for buzz
    or this new thing called
    Triumph Snus mint, its like dip you can swallow and tastes great