Dipping?

Discussion in 'General' started by bdlb5505, Nov 23, 2007.

1. just wondering if ne of the fellow gc-ers dip and what do yall dip if you do. i personally like grizzly its stronger than most other brands right now im feeling the mint flavor haha.

2. 1 question

what are you dipping?

lol

buds?

3. He's talking about chewing tobacco; Skoal, Kodiak, Copenhagen.

4. dipping is digusting as fuck. I did it a couple times back in high school while I was in wrestling season.. I was convinced it was much better than just smoking a cigerette.

I threw up sooo bad my first time dipping.. not to mention it was right before wrestling practice and I paid for it even more during practice..

dip is gross.

5. lol I tried some flavored pouches a couple times and I'll be damned they gave me a buzz from Hell but nah I couldn't do that shit all the time.

6. I'll dip once in a while, I only do it because I quit smoking cigarettes..

7. Naw. Haven't dipped in years.

I smoke Camels when I want a tobacco fix.

8. all the newbs usualy usualy head to the grizly wintergreen, and its not any "stonger" than cope....

uhhh but for real dude wanna see what even 6 months of chewing does to the back row of your teeth...[​IMG]

yeah see those stains, i brush floss and risnse twice a day, the only thing i could do is quit.

i have one tooth that has a white spot wich is early sighn of decay.

DONT CHEW ITS SUCKING ON CANCER

if your going to ingest nicotine at least spend some $ on better quality tabaco with less additives, and enjoy on the weekends.

for real a can of chew still cost only 265 compared to cigs thats cheap, so i wonder how cheap it is to make the shit huH>

9. Dip is disgusting.
    I'd rather anyone smoke a whole carton of cigs than dip.
    Lung cancer is bad, yeah..
    But at least your teeth don't immediately rot, your tongue doesn't grow hair, and your gums don't corrode..

Ugh..

10. ..........................qfe

11. loove the grizzly wintergreen, all i chew fucked me up the first time i did it, i was like whaaaat this is legal? haha

12. dipping is for HICKS. no classy broad thinks that shits attractive. DOWN WITH THE DIP!

13. ewwwwwwwwwwwww. i smoke cigs moderatley, but would never dip.

14. I have dipped a handfull of times due to my lax team mates dipping and friends that have it. I think my best dipping experience was when I was throwing a lacrosse ball around with a friend and my girl at the time came by. I offered her a dip jokingly and she obliged. Never seen anyone so disgusted by it. goodtimes.

15. I worked as a golf course groundskeeper for one season when I was 19. I would chew a tin and a half every day. Copenhagen long cut was my fav. I got sick of the sores on my lip. At the end of it my bottom lip was so raw I had to stick it in my upper lip to avoid blinding pain. Fun stuff!

16. tried it one time ... spit it back out never thought about doin it again.(and that was when i was like 14)

17. I dip 24/7, i always have a pouch under my lip.

[​IMG]

18. Coppenhagen Snuff FTW.

Been dipping for years... a few lips a day. I cant smoke cigs, now thats disgusting shit

19. Hell yah. When I smoke I can actually Feel my bodies performance suffer. Plus, tobacco smoke smells funny. I dip Kodiak Wintergreen, I have tried other brands but they just don't do me right.