Dipping Tobacco

Discussion in 'General' started by Drummaboy2345, Feb 1, 2013.

1. I've seen a few people post about smoking tobacco out of bongs/pipes n stuff, so it's not obsolete to talk about on here...

I know some of you are haters of it. I don't smoke it, I chew it, and when I used to smoke the green, I rarely ever mixed it.

Don't tell me that dipping tobacco causes cancer, I am well aware that it can be a problem.

I'm not stopping either, so don't tell me to quit.

--- MY QUESTION ----

I'm on Probation, and they are drug testing me for THC and alcohol primarily. I'm posting this because I looked up the ingredients for some cope and it contains ethyl alcohol. Though it doesn't say exactly how much is in a tin.

My question is, if I keep dipping, will it show up as alcohol on my drug test, considering there is alcohol in the dip?

I'm thinking not because it's such a minute amount, but I still wanted to ask anyway.

I don't even drink alcohol, my friends know that too.
    ---------------

Also.

Tobacco is not on the list of refraints on my probation rules list. So yes, I can use tobacco, but I don't want to test up with alcohol you know??

Thank you, please respond to my question.

2. bumpbumpbumpbump

3. naw dude i dip all the time doesnt do shit 2 cans a day cope straight good shit.

4. Yeah copen straight is my favorite lol. I mean, will it show up on a drug test you think? Under the label of alcohol

5. I think your good man. Had many friends on probation that dipped and they never questioned it.

6. I doubt it. Even if you went through the whole tin at once, you wouldn't be putting enough alcohol in your body that it'd show up on a urine test. It's like secondhand weed smoke - if it's not enough to catch a buzz, it's definitely not enough to show up on a test.

7. True, I like the last point you made.

8. Anytime brotha. How much longer do you have to stay clean?

9. Eh, I get off in the beggining of May.

I was smokin so much I was getting real stupid off it lol, I learned my lesson, though. Not gonna quit for sure, but I'm gonna be damn smart about it. Not gonna do it as much as I have before you know? Perhaps i'll get my card, as I used it for medicinal purposes most of the time anyway...

Idk, at the same time I really like dipping too! :p I might just keep going with it for awhile and take a year off the ganj you know