Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Dipping joints in oil?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by xxmellowhypexx, Apr 12, 2014.

1. Would it work if I took a spliff or joint and dipped it inside of some oil that I made?

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

2. And when I say would it work I mean would it have any more of an effect? Also I'd dry it out before lighting it

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

3. Yes it would work.  Most people put the oil on the inside of the joint to prevent unwanted sticking to the outside of the joint. It's kind of a waste though.

It's the oldschool way of smoking oil.  That or hotknives which is like ultra low tech oldschool dabs.

4. Put inside the j brutha
    Outside works to

5. Really not even worth it bro...

Sent from my XT1080 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

6. its most definitely worth it, it just isnt as efficient as you can be with oil.

if you dont have a rig and arent vaping it the alternative methods arent highly efficient anyway. might as well use your preferred style of smoking.