Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

dippin strong!!!

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by ismokepurple, May 6, 2011.

1. Y'all are ridiculous. Is the internetz the only place y'all have the balls to sling insults? I'm sure every single poster on gc has their faults, but to act as if your opinion is the only "right" opinion makes you appear as an incredibly ignorant bigot. Much like the people who claim we're all "lazy bum stoners" .... Now, do y'all really want to be in that category?? Just because you don't agree with something doesn't make it "wrong" so spread love and knowledge.

2. Im actually a very intelligent educated man and i dip. But then again ive never seen someone who is ignorant not be a little bitch too..:cool:

3. i have tried dip a few of times. its unique taste kept bringing me back to try it but i finally came to my senses that it wasnt a unique taste and most likely the nicotine so i just stopped altogether.

4. What?

5. He is saying he likes to post while packing a fatty

6. #126 GreenHitOnSwole, Jul 5, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    What?

7. I smoke but no dip for me I tried it once and after a little i spit it out but there was some juice still stuck between my bottom lip and gum then I took a drink and ended up puking on a wall in McDonalds hah then I left without a word.

8. I'm not a redneck and I dip on occasion too. People love to hate on it because they think it's gross or something. You know what is gross? Your fucking order of four hamburgers from McDonalds. My fellow dippers know that the combination of the flavour and the nicotine is win. The only problem is that in Canada it is so fucking expensive (24 dollars a fucking can at Esso). All in all I'd rather smoke pipe tobacco, but sometimes you just crave a dip.

9. I used to dip ever since I was thirteen. My last dip was a year ago. I hate dip now
    I put it a lip and realized how fucking gross it actually is and gagged

10. Cope wg.
    Cope straight.
    Cope snuff.
    Cope whiskey.
    Grizz straight.
    All day.
    If i hear 'i love skoal berry'
    EVEN ONCE
    There will be an azz whoopin.

11. But, i will admit, a lip with kottonmouth=hell on earth.