Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

dippin strong!!!

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by ismokepurple, May 6, 2011.

1. You're parents, they shared a household as children didn't they?

2. Been dipping for 4 years, fucking love it. Cope and Grizz Wintergreen ere'day. Packing a lip when you're blazed is the best, unless you have terrible cottonmouth. I remember one time I was smoking with a friend, high as fuck, had a dip in. She wanted a drink, so I offered to go to the store and buy something. I spend 15 minutes looking for a bottle, then realize that I hadn't spit the whole time I was looking, I didn't even have any spit due to the cottonmouth. Good times

3. I used to chew Redman. Kinda miss it. Tasted like raisins. Can't stand dip.

4. All of you guys that look down on people using tobacco are the equivalent of people who look down on people using cannabis, people in the south are not all rednecks

5. no thanks to the chew. That shit'll kill you!

6. I was born in the south. They are.

7. cigarettes and dip are equally nasty imo. i dip, used to smoke cigs but i quit that although its not really quitting if now i just dip right? right.

anyways i think people bash on dip bc you can see how nasty it is. gaurantee if we could see our lungs everytime we smoked a cig it would be equally unappealing.

as for being high and dippin, on occassion its nice. gotta make sure to stay hydrated up if you plan on it though, throwin hogs with cottonmouth in is just gross

8. you guys should chew marijuana instead.

9. Throwing in a fat lip feels awesome after a couple of bowls or tbh anytime during the day especially after a nice meal. It is pretty gross I know that but I never do it in front of the ladies.

10. I'm sure getting a fat dick in the ass feels awesome if you're gay, I guess it's the same for rednecks and chew?

11. #112 Secretkush, Jun 5, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    Moved there after all my life in the city. And since I've lived here im alot less city-like and much more redneck. It's contagious and it's everywhere and were crazy.

12. If you hate dip and those who dip so much, why do you feel the need to post 5+ times in a thread about it.

I used to dip about a can a day when I was 18. I'd rather spend the money on herb now. I'll get a can of Skoal or Grizz every once in awhile.

13. #114 Deleted member 298028, Jun 5, 2011
    Last edited: Jun 5, 2011
    Idk how that would feel since I'm not into that sort of stuff but whatever floats your boat man...

14. I've never seen someone do dip that wasn't a redneck. Grew up in SC, around georgia etc. Meh, people should be allowed to do whatever they want to themselves. Doesn't mean we can't have an opinion. Doing dip is just retarded.

15. They should NOT however, be allowed to do whatever they want to themselves, then go and reproduce. I suspect that is the underlying issue here.

16. Bump
    Put a dip in my nigs

17. Kinda weird you compare shit to "getting a fat dick in the ass" guilty conscious?? I know personally id never compare something to that, just not something runnin through my head i guess?! anyways's atleast u got one thing right, us rednecks love some DIP, kinda like your DICK obsession.

18. I live in the South and there are a lot of rednecks, but ironically they don't think that they're rednecks lol