Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

dippin strong!!!

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by ismokepurple, May 6, 2011.

1. Dipped for a year, quit about 1 month ago.

2. ewww. How disgusting can some humans be?

3. I don't smoke cigarettes. But I tried dip once... And... It was umm... How to describe the horrible feeling when my gums heated up and my spit turned black... And my breath smelled like shit for the rest of the day... Altogether... A lame experience.

HERB ALL THE WAY BRO.

The Brosky:smoke:

P.S I realized after writing all this on my GC app that I'm trolling but I'm to lazy to back out so ima just post it.

4. Can someone translate this for me?

5. Fuck dip and cigs, smoke pipe tobacco.

6. man come on yall dippinis the dammmm truth all day ery day i dip dip dip no matter waht

7. yes dippin strong just started few days ago and just picked up skoal xtra wintergreen but im stopping i dont like it

8. whats the difference from the regular skoal i just picked up xtra and my stomach hurt lmao

9. Wut? I don't even...

10. I believe he's saying something to the effect of "Hello everybody, do any of you take part in the peaceful excersise of dipping or "Chew Tobacco"? I would like to let everyone know that i enjoy chewing tobacco and if any of you do to then please post"

BUT it seems most people in this thread felt the opposite..

THE BROSKY:smoke:

11. anything tobacco other than my blunts are a no no . tobacco isnt cool .

12. I had to reread the OP's post like 3 times before I understood it.

Also, dipping grosses me the fuck out.

13. i dip every blue moon, but i hate it. The buzz is awful. I stick to my sticky icky and my Marlboros

14. Ill throw in a lip every once in a while to get a little nicotine headrush. It has its uses but for me it isn't an everyday thing.

Why are so many people just coming into this thread to bash tobacco and talk about how herb is sooo much better. This is a thread for people who dip. If you don't and have nothing nice to say than don't say anything at all.

15. I quit doing it everyday, however I pack a fatty every now and then.

Skoal Cherry
    Grizzly Mint
    Skoal Citrus

My favorites.

16. agreed

17. Chew DoubleBubble with it.

18. LOL at the haters, i guess it doesent matter the subject there will always be someone against it... And i prefer copenhagen not griz =].

19. Im pretty sure you can only talk about weed on GC.
    just sayin.

20. Copenhagen straight... Yummy... I play hockey so I wanted to be cool and started dippin' when I was around 15 (I played on a team with 18 year olds, easy to get) and stopped for a few months no problem.. Halfway through freshman year on my college hockey team, decided to throw one in with the boys. Still goin.. haha.

And to people who say "I smoke cigarettes!! Fuck chew!!" - you are retarded. Cigs are equally as damaging as chew... Just in a different way. ha. Ps: Dont chew while high. Cotton mouth can really fuck that up.