Dippers

Discussion in 'General' started by clintonwelding1, May 14, 2006.

1. Timberwolf if offering sample tins of natrual and wintergreen for 79 cents at some gas stations.

2. I got a few of those 79 cent Timbs but i usually go with wintegreen skoal or grizzly. Grizzly costs half as much and i swear it still gives me a pretty damn good buzz the first time of the day i do it. Morning grizzlies somtimes have me spinning.

3. Ah I love packin' L's. I moved around a lot through highschool, but now I usually just stick to Skoal Straight Long Cut, I hate that fine cut stuff it moves around way too much, but some Coppenhagen every now and then doesn't hurt anyone.

Pouches are egh, they only work when you first start but whatever makes the user happy :\

4. what is a horseshoe in the context of using dip?

5. when you fill up your whole bottom lip with some dip..i saw a kid do it 2 full horseshoes..he was fuckin floored hah couldnt stand up for a while

6. do a double decker horse shoe

7. like i said, i have pouches now for convenience(no mess in the mouth afterwards, no shit in my teeth etc)

haha a horseshow, no way. i get a buzz just fine off of a regular pinch. I would probably only need a horseshoe in for maybe 5-10 minutes. The baccy buzz still puts me on my ass for 15 minutes or so. I will stick to my apple, peach, and berry :D

8. hmmm i guess your a fruity guy:D j/k i like the fruit flavors too but once in awhile wintergreen, mint or stright is a nice mix up.

9. I have alot of freidns who dip and I occasionally pop a dip in and when I do, I love me some Red Man...

10. thats chew not dip

11. Packin the mouthguard will fuck you up

12. what the hell is that?