Dipped weed please help

Discussion in 'General' started by s08obglo, Mar 21, 2012.

1. Call the police...really and meth only stays in your system 1-2 weeks and this happened about 2 months ago

2. As I said english isn't my first lanugage

3. 1 that's what this section of the website is for its for posting stuff people can discuss if u don't care go away
    2 I know it was laced allready
    3 Im not very good at spelling becouse I only speak english for 3 and a half years

4. untitled.png

As far as my contribution to the thread..I feel there is a higher probability that your herb was in fact not "laced"..I'm not saying that your lieing..I'm simply saying I think you are mistaken.

:smoke:

5. Tbh in my city the best bud you get is blue cheese but I have visited my uncle who lives in amsterdam and I have tried hydro grown weed he got from the coffe shops there.I think it was northen lights but I'm not sure

6. Wow, lots of dickish responses in this thread.

What I think happened dude is you bought or smoked bud that had been harvested prematurely. It really is quite a big problem in the UK especially if your buying off of sketch folk that are all about the profit and don't give two hoots about caring for the plants.

I reckon the plants been chopped as soon as the buds have just started to fatten up, thus not only reducing the quantity and quality of the bud but also meaning the THC glands (what gets you high) have not fully matured and are still clear looking rather than milky or amber, or a good mix of the two. What this means is you have a very high THC to CBD ratio giving you a very psychoactive, stimulant, in the head type of high (probably where your getting the link to speed). This can bring on heart palpitations, tunnel vision and in turn panic attacks, especially with novice or inexperienced users.

My tip is to not worry about it, I highly doubt your dealer has 'dipped' or laced your bud with some sort of chem, it's just putting them out of pocket so I rarely see why dealers would bother. Also the, moving in circles for 6-7 hours also just sounds like a straight up panic attack. I've been there before - although not doing spins for hours on end lol (lmao did you not get dizzy?) - and it sucks! Gota just ride it out bro. Get yourself a new dealer, make sure the herb your buying is up to standard, if not turn it down, and start blazing up again.

If you couldn't be assed reading that, READ THIS: It wasn't laced, it was premature!

Hope that helped.

7. OP, someone dipping your weed would mean someone was giving you free drugs. How often does that really happen?

really? What kind of speed? "Speed" could be methamphetamine or amphetamines or prescription drugs like Adderall (d-amphetamine, I think). I've never heard of anyone lacing weed with (m)amp. It is possible to roll a dirty with cocaine but you can see that clearly, and besides, why would someone give you free coke??

I don't think your stuff was laced.

8. I've 100% for sure had "dipped" weed. It sucked being caught off guard so hard. I ended up on the floor, room spinning, completely unable to hold my head up or make out who was who.

I've been smoking for years and it only happened once.

9. As I already said he was not a dealer it was his joint I smoked and he smoked it with me.The thing is I reallly doubt bud could have an effect like that it was really horrible it wasn't like a panic attack and the headrush came in like waves also he said he bought the bud of a guy who's number he got of me.I have beed buying bags of that guy for a while and he always sold me the best quallity bud avalible. I know that going round in cirles bit sounds like bullshit but I felt the need to walk around and I didn't wanna leave my house in case something bad happens or I get stopped by the police.this bud also kept me awake all night the thing happened bout 2 am so I really doubt it could have been bud espetialy that when I have a bad trip I throw up and that time I didn't even feel sick

10. He didnt give me free drugs becouse he smoked the joint aswell and it wasn't coke becouse coke effects only last an hour or two

11. i call bullshit on this one

/end thread :confused:

12. I know what it was OP; D-IX.

When you mix D-IX and weed, you pretty much end up walking in circles at 3 a.m.

13. Also what about my aunt? She also shared a joint with him and at first she was having fun but after half hour she went all pale and she couldn't even speak. At first I was laughing becouse I tought she was just a weak head but she told me she took antidepressants before. I started getting worried and lookt up mixing weed with antidepressants on google and it said there should be no negative effects. My aunt was falling asleep but I kept her awake becouse I was afraid shed diafter about six hours she managed to get up and drag her ass upstairs. And after my joint was laced I looked up speed and antidepressants and it said it is a lethal combintation and also the description matched what happened

14. Why? My uncle lives and works in amsterdam he's quite a big stoner so when I visited him we spent all week smoking bud...the strain I mentioned was his favourite so he had quite a lot of itm Where's the bullshit

15. Ah... sounds like you don't really want to take our advise blade and have you mind pretty much set on the theory that you smoked speed. They are both smoked differently for a reason you know...

16. Boom. Not laced with meth.

If it was laced with meth it would have kicked in as you exhaled your first hit, not 30 minutes later. Also it would not have tasted like weed at all. The strong meth taste would have made it taste like you were smoking one of those rubber balls on a paddle ball

[​IMG]

In fact most things that it could have been laced with would have made it taste horrible to you, a weed smoker.

17. I'm sorry if you take it that way I do consider y'alls advise its just that I'm pretty sure it was laced. I have never in my life heard of weed doing that to a person I know you are trying to help me but as you said my mind is set and what I want to know is how to get rid of the psychosis.this might noy sound that bad but it really made my life worse. I cannot sleep at night(mind you its 3am in the morning and I have college tommorow) and when I go out with my friends I'm afraid to drink or smoke a cig they gave me becouse I'm afraid it will be dipped I hope you can understand where I'm coming from.as you may know its hard to describe how something felt. But this stuff really did not feel like weed.

18. my friend legitimately got laced bud..

his dealer mixed his personal (laced) stash with his selling stash and had quite the fucked up experience!

its not common but it could happen

19. Actually liquid meth does kick in after about half hour. The weed did taste a bit odd but it was wrapped in a apple flavoured blunt wrap(I know I called it a joimt becouse it was cone shaped and had tobbaco in it)
    Which could have killed the meth taste

20. Also what I forgot to mention the joint/blunt made me cough like a bitch I have litelarry coughed after every puff which is weired becouse I'm a regular cig smoker so my lungs are used to harsh smoke