Dipped weed please help

Discussion in 'General' started by s08obglo, Mar 21, 2012.

1. My weed will. :devious:

2. I hate it when OP's are born because of stupid juice.

3. Also what bad long term effects does the liquid mentioned above have?

4. Sorry for the double post. I am not trolling i can swear on my whole damily that s**t really happened

5. Light weight.

6. I made a whole thread about how laced weed is a myth, you should probably go read it OP... and then leave this site in shame.

7. ffs lightweights say thier bud made em trip or knocked them out not made them shake and walk round in circles for 6 hours

8. SFTDP but why yall just being all like 'laced weed dont exist' it does it was tht guys weed i didnt buy it he could smoke laced weed himself for an extra kick and he gave it me for a laugh

9. And btw i DID NOT enjoy that i think all drugs except ganja are nasty

10. then you are IGNANT

11. The symptoms you described are that of a full blown panic attack. You more than likely did not smoke a laced joint.

12. liquid meth...i literally just laughed so hard i fell off my chair

13. I had a full blown panic attack more than once and it doesnt make you feel strong and hyper i have been smoking weed for 4 years im not dumb and just becouse im new to this site it DOESNT mean that i dont know my s**t about weed

14. Liquid Methamphetamine

15. OP I bet you started smoking last week.

Now you will say "nah dude, a few years actually"

But I can tell, we all can tell...

16. Ever seen 1000 ways to die? An episode where a guy takes a gulp of liquid cocaine? :eek: