Diphenhydramine...

Discussion in 'General' started by DXMtrippr, Jun 6, 2006.

1. thankyou lebowski, ill + rep u for the help man right now.

BUT what are some health things i should worry about?

im perfectly healtyh, unless u count the tar on my lungs and the maryjane in my brain. lol.

2. Theres not much research about it, but its authorized by the FDA as an OTC, so it must not be too bad, just dont make a habit of it.

edit: woot ty for the rep you got me light green bar #4!

3. but im telling you guys it can turn to a bad trip fast..this shit is one crazy halucinagenic..it fucks with you soo god damn hard.ium just telling you guys to be careful and it crazy...and it is hard to tell trip from real..you will see something bad(like you can feel if the resence is good or bad by the vibes it gives off) and you go to get your friend(who most likely aint there) and then you relize your tripping..i was playing with cobwebs for 10 minutes before i relized they were fake then i caught myself doing it again like 15 times..but it is hard to go to sleep when you want too..

4. actually you're wrong the most common form of abused diphen is in dramamine motion sickness tablets...canada it would be gravitol motion tablets

take these and only these and you'll be fine

5. Too much dramamine was the worst drug experience of my life........

It's not fun at all.

You have been warned.

6. ^i agree wit u man.. that stuff is just shit..

leaves u burnt for a week after u take it too...

7. I'm going to go with a 150 mgs for the first time tonight. Just happened to find some generic sleeping aids in my cabinet. 25 mgs each. Nothing else in 'em either.

Should be fun. :)

8. yuck, u can actually have fun on those? me and a friend tryed it once and i was hearin voices and like , one of the main things i remember is i was sittin here at the comp and all the way from the back of my desk like this spider lookin thing...but it was transparent, but i could definatly see spider like legs, and it walked up to the front of my desk, and walked into my monitor...and stuff on the floor , my floor is woodein, stains and stuff kind of looked 3d and were all elevated and junk, over all tho i didnt like it

9. http://www.erowid.org/experiences/subs/exp_Diphenhydramine.shtml

check out the experience reports. sounds pretty crazy not being able to tell what's real and not real... seems a common hallucination is things (be it an object or person or wahtever) just simply disappearing... pretty crazy. I'm not so sure I want to try this one. heh.

10. I thought dramamine and diphenhydramine were different? You would know better than me, though so I guess not hah

How long do these guys take to kick in? I took like 225 mgs last night at about 12 and then wasn't feeling anything at 1:45 when I passed out. Did they not kick in cause I didn't give them enough time?

I hope so cause if that's the case, I want to try again tonight.

11. I took 150mgs lastnight. Definitely a weird experience. Like a light shroom trip...just not. I mixed it with a few bowls of weed and "Dogma."

Had one hell of a goodnight. :)

12. im taking 500 mgs tonight...ill make a thread on it

13. err I would go 400... 500 is the LD50 (potentially lethal) dose of dip according to erowid... I just wouldn't risk my life for some badass hallucinations... plus 400 is a really strong dose I hear...

14. I'm not going to go over 150 mgs.

If I were do this a lot, would there be any negative side effects? Damaged liver, kidneys, etc?

15. yeah i did 800 and lived...haha i guess im fuckin lucky..that and like when i was coming down i had to drink charcol..but i miscalculated i dont have that much anyways just 350

16. man, FUCK DIPHENHYDRAMINE!! everyone talks about how crazy the hallucinations are, what they dont tell you is that your gonna have the worst taste in your mouth ever, ur throat is gonna feel all fucked up, and your nose will feel so dry that you'll sneeze, plus the massive barbituate feeling n complete retardation that comes from it, the shit just feels horrible, i was doin it alot at one point, with robitussin as well for super trip, i took 24 benadryls, i think there 25mg's each, then ate 8 coricidins and i think maybe a tylenol allergy pill or 2, horrible ass experience, i'd forget everything right after i said it, and i was on kazaa tryin to download songs, n then i popped it backup n started clickin on songs thinkin "wow i never knew i had this shit on my computer" n wonderin why it wasnt playin when i clicked on it haha. then i started havin weird ass seizure things that went up my spine and hurt extremely bad

i've had alot of crazy ass shit happen to me from dxm/diphenhydramine mix's, i ran through a parking lot from a 7 foot tall mushroom that looked like mike tyson, had bigfoot jump through my window and steal my popcorn, walked into my house to get my phone for my friend to use and fell flat on my face in my livingroom in front of my dad and pap (went to the hospital n almost died that day, 16 coricidins, half bottle of robo and 12 benadryls)

everytime the day after you do em you your brain feels like it got cut in half horizontally

oh yea and a word of warning to those of you who fuck with it, dont do em days in a row, after about the 3rd day of takin 12 or 16 you'll start to get little spinal twitches when you get startled and they hurt real bad, kinda like gettin hit with a baseball bat that has a few hundred watts runnin through it

17. negligent... umm... ...............................

i may try it... not to much though.. 150mg sounds good

18. Long term, I guess, I've read you can be moderately to extremely wiped out for a period from 2-3 days to a week after.

19. So, anyone know the light doses and their risks?

I know people have taken 800 mgs and lived, but what about 150 mgs doses? I just don't want any damage to the kidneys, heart, liver, etc.

20. So just from the looks of the experience posts in this thread, this stuff looks wacked. Dunno about you, but I dont find anything appealing about total paranoia, hallucinations of hideous insects and the like, and just plain wacked out temporary insanity. . .I havent heard one good thing about it, well not one good detail anyways, why not just take acid or DMT if you can find it. . .the accesibility might be appealing but thats where the buck stops