Diphenhydramine in sub-hallucination dose?

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by Yaysatan101, Feb 22, 2009.

1. Do you think sub-delirious doses of diphenhydramine could be good for just chillin?
    Like 175mg maybe?
    I know it makes you tired as fuck so it seems like it could work.
    I'd prefer not to see spiders and shadow people tho.

2. probably wouldn't, you would just feel like shit. all or nothing :\

3. When I was in high school I use to eat 75mgs at night to help me go to sleep.

4. alright man, listen, i read all that stuff on erowid too about hallucinations. i used diphenhydramine solidly for maybe two weeks before realizing that it is THE MOST RETARDED DRUG. i never hallucinated, which was the whole reason i kept taking it, and now i can't even look at a benadryl without starting to feel sick, literally.

being on diphenhydramine, if you don't know what it's like, SUCKS. it basically just makes you extremely confused, tired, mentally blank, RESTLESS AS FUCK, unable to comprehend things (but not in a good way)... everything feels very slow... it's different for everyone, obviously, but i seriously recommend not trying it. it's not fun at all. it made me feel like shit, you can't talk without mumbling, it's just extremely unpleasant. i guess if you want to experience it and you don't have anything else, then i'm not going to persaude you. but it's not a "high" at all

5. not exactly a high but mind altering. not saying i agree with him just correcting you lol because he's probably just looking for anything to put him in a different state of mind

6. oh yeah man it will DEFINITELY alter your state of mind...

haha

7. I guess I got my answer.