diphenhydramine! benadryl... question

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by ColonelZipp, Jul 27, 2008.

1. alright ive got 600mg of diphenhydramine hydrochloride in some capsules.

these are bennys right? that was always my understanding but before i try somethin i want to know all i can...

i read the erowid pages on em, but some personal experience would be nice... whats a good starting dose? i read some of the vault stories and i think those guys either got a big e penis or are taking what erowid says are fatal doses around 1200mg... thats 48 pills... unless you got the 50mg i guess. still that sounds too crazy.

also i have never heard of anyone snorting them... i think it would probably hurt like fuck but has anyone done it?

and i searched for the drug on the forums and came up with nothin... i didnt find much for bennys either

HAHA im dumb... must have spelt it wrong in the search bar or something.... first post in the box is on em... dur

also i dont want to be trippin balls my first try... theres quite a few negative stories on em

2. i just posted in another one about this,but i just got fucked up last night on them and i took 30 pills 25 mg each and to be honest it wasn't fun,i never saw anything that wasn't there my arms and legs just felt heavy and it was hard to walk but even harder to fall asleep because my legs wanted to jerk and move without warning.I've heard alot of people see things but i didn't kinda disappointed was hoping to be really fucked up and seeing shit but instead i was just tired and lazy

3. thanks for the response.. yeah reading more of the erowid experiences and a lot of people hate this drug (normally 800+mg though)....

i still would like to try them once... im just going to start with 300mg (only weigh 140) and smoke a bowl, if i fall asleep ill say fuck it.

4. you'll be sorry

5. you did it.. thats enough to convince me :rolleyes:

6. i never did it but my kid did. ended up in the ER. fucked him up. everybodys system is different
    and just because one person has a result doesnt mean you will get the same result. know what i mean. it could be
    bad like it was for my son. just a warning is all. carry on.

7. i've done it, please don't it's not meant to be abused.. it's bad for you and it's not fun at all.. not a hallucinogen really more like a delierant.

8. i am 130lb did 200mg. smoked a bowl right before it kicked in. i actually enjoyed the experience. probably because i did a low dose.

9. haha bennys... are u serious

10. Yea, those things suck. I did them one time and all that happened was kinda started to feel something and then passed out. Ended up with the worst cotton mouth I have EVER had. They didn't fuck me up at all.

11. QFT:cool:

12. honestly i wouldnt fuck with those.
    take 5 benadryls and you will be so fucking tired and get a decent buzz, i wouldnt take any more than that.

edit- keep in mind, i belive diphenhydramine is also used as a sleeping pill and i think we all know what happens when you od on those.

13. It's a great pill to combine with weed. 300MG is really my max dose before it becomes uncomfortable instead of enjoyable.

14. Yes, the brand Benadryl is diphenhydramine HCL.

If you are looking for the most dysphoric, physically uncomfortable state of delirium, then you should dose in the 200-500mg range. I cannot in good conscience reccomend that ANYONE tries this. It is seriously, next to Datura, one of the worst drugs out there. You must be all of 14 years old if you are thinking about doing this.[/QUOTE]

I snorted some one time in conjunction with 6 mg of hydromorphone and it was incredibly painful. I know that the hydromoprohne was not what caused it. Snorting plaster would probably be more comfortable.

I am serious, do not do this. I normally recomend that people try out a drug to experience it for themselves, but I cannot say the same for diphen. You will most likely regret it.

15. It is sold as an OTC sleep aid, but is not a sleeping pill by any definition. It is not structually, nor pharmacologically related to any benzodiazepine or barbituate. It is an anti-histamine, and will have very different overdose symptoms.

16. Personally, I enjoy Diphenhydramine and Dimenhydrinate experiences. I first did Dramamine, 800mg. Was funny, I seen spiders everywhere and thanks looked like they were vibrating. It's one of my favourites lol. I've done it about 5 times now.

17. fuck you troll

18. well i ended up taking 400mg. it wasnt as negative as some of you were saying but im not going to do it again. made for one lousy nights sleep though.

i started to hear things after a while but i could shrug them off as hallucinations. when trying to read text on here the letters were getting closer and further apart depending on where i was looking. my window was open and at one point i thought i heard screaming but my music was too loud to be sure. just in the corner of my eye i thought someone was yelling and pounding on my window.

also everything was heavy, gravity seemed like such a burden, walking around was a chore.

then i laid down in my bed for a while listening to music, took me a while to fall asleep. Then during the night i kept waking up feeling like something was wrong or i needed to do something that i had forgot.

today i feel really awkward, that in itself is enough to not do this again.

it was a strange experience and im glad i did it. Im just not going to mess with them again.

oh and yeah the dry mouth is AWFUL. my nose was extremely dry too

19. Hahahaha what a bitch.

20. I told you. lol Yea, my nose was really dry too.