Diphenhydramine 25mg X 15. why the hell not?

Discussion in 'General' started by sodomizedjello, Sep 14, 2006.

1. i'll admit, the significant number of threads popping up regarding this drug got me to really think about trying it. (i'm talking about benedryl, btw XD) i've been budless for..meh, way too long. a week, two weeks, i have to perception of time. plus i've been itching to do try something new for a while, something i wouldn't have to go through all this bullshit to obtain. anyway, i'm taking 15 of the 25mg pills. oh yeah, i'm a little lady, 5 foot even and 101lbs, i just weighed myself a minute ago.

so i researched it and all. sounds pretty crazy, don't you think? i noticed how a lot of people didn't like it. i might enjoy it, who knows. i really, really like drugs. all kinds.

if your still interested, a couple nights ago i took oh, maybe 100mg's of children's 'dryl, just to take it for a test drive. my initial plan was to down probably three times more than that, but i couldn't stand that nasty syrup shit. i ended up gagging and now there's a purple stain on my wall where it shot out of my throat haha. that sucks, though. the only effects i noticed were when i got up to turn off my music becuase i was ready to go to sleep, i felt heavy. the opposite of dxm, which makes me feel so awesome, like i weigh as much as a balloon and i'm floatin around.

i already have a playlist set up, all crazy music. if i start to not like that, i have back-up, all really chill, nice, hippie-ish music in all five cd slots in my stereo. i have a pack of my favs, camel wides. and one glass bottle of fruit punch sobe :yummy: i think i'm in the right frame of mind for a new kind of trip, i feel excited and happy but chill at the same time. i'm sad about having to be alone, though. but i was alone when i ate those two hits of acid and that was an amazing experience.

i guess i'll keep you posted. if your interested. :wave:

you keep on tokin i'll keep on tokin, gc.

2. Diphenhydramine is indeed intense but as long as your in the right mindset it should be awesome.

Have a good trip. :)

• Like Like x 1
  3. Its really not worth how much it makes you feel like shit. You'll go delusional and hear things and see things that aren't there, yes. But you feel like shit for a while and thats pretty much why not to do it.

4. I've done dimenhydrinate, but not this. I heard that its pretty much the same and if it is then go for it, I liked it, so might you.

5. all i can say is... good luck man

6. It's not that bad, just a bit disorienting. I've worked my way up to 400mg or so and it's not that intense of a trip to be honest. I didn't see anything with my eyes open. It was a lot more of a "fucked up" feeling than DXM. It's worth trying though. Just for the experience.