Dip vs cigarette buzz

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by frostycool210, Sep 8, 2011.

1. I've been smoking cigarettes for about two years now, cut down a lot now though. Usually whenever I smoke the first cig of the day, I get a little buzz. I just started dipping a few days ago after a few months of not doing it, but I've never gotten a buzz from it. Not even the first time I did it. How big is a normal sized dip for those of you who have done it before?

2. When I chewed about 6 months ago (I only did it socially, and really didn't enjoy it but hell I wasn't about to look like a puss in front of all my friends)

My dips were small as fuck compared to my friends. (They would get like 6 dips out of a tin) while I could get anywhere from 20-30 dips out of a tin....

I buzzed every time, the first time I was unable to walk and just puked.

3. You'll get a "buzz" from the nicotene.

When you have none in you, you get the buzz. Look at it like a weed tolerance. Stop smoking/dipping for a week and you'll understand.

4. what are dips? just chewing tobacco?

5. Neither.. Fuck Tobacco :)

6. Dip buzz is ten times more relaxing. Cigarettes make me antsy

7. I don't dip anymore because it just made me feel like shit, buzzed in a big way. Its weird though because I routinely smoke cigars, and rarely buzz off of those. Just that the dip gets the nicotine into your blood stream instantly. Nasty habit though, glad I kicked that.

8. Don't smoke tobacco out of a bong unless you wanna fall over and get some serious nausea.

9. thanks for the useless post.

I rarey use tobacco, but i have smoked a couple packs of cigs and packed a good few lips in my days. I like both but dipping gives me a better buzz. Cigarettes just relax me a bit and take the edge off.

10. [​IMG]

I always liked ciggy buzzes more than dip. I don't dip anymore.

11. Cigarettes > dip.

I personally think dip is gross. I've tried it a couple times but it never appealed to me like cigarettes.

12. ok people dont seem to get the difference. Cigarettes are smoking, that will reach your brain in about .7 seconds or less, however you are destroying about 75% of the active substances in burning, try vaporizing a cigarette haha. Dip you dont ignite so you recieve much much more nicotine but its over a much longer time period. Its like smoking crack vs popping a rittalin. Similar effects vastly different timeline.

13. What..? Taking a ritalin doesn't compare to smoking crack. At all. You have to take a shitload of ritalin to actually consider it a recreational drug. But no more of this talk, the thread is about tobacco.

Anyway I have never tried dip before and don't plan on it. Personally I find it disgusting. The only reason I started smoking cigarettes in the first place is simply because I was too used to smoking something. Whenever I was dry I would crave smoking so instead of bud I would just light up a stouge. Then I began to like it and started smoking a lot, whether I had bud or not.

Imo if you want a good buzz going roll a spliff :smoke:

14. Actually Methylphenidate i.e. Ritalin shares a very similar effect to cocaine. You probably dont know this but crack is just cocaine which has been made smokeable. The point I was getting at here is that cigarettes are quick and dirty, dip is long and dirty.

15. I used to smoke cigs when I was in high school but I always thought dip was so gross.

16. I get like 5 dips to a tin.. There's no such thing as a bitch lip where I'm from.

17. I am aware of everything you just said. I am quite well learned in several substances. But as I stated in my earlier post, you need to take pretty high doses of it in order to reach a recreational experience whereas you don't need to do the same for crack. The effects may share similarities but they are of highly contrasting intensities, which is what I meant when I said you cannot compare the two.

18. I love smoking ciggs whenever I'm drinking ( only time I actually smoke) any other time dip, for sure, although I've been out of it for the past 2 weeks, waiting for some of my friends in the US to send it to me since I can't find it here:( Dip is even nicer after a good meal

19. It would be better compared to meth.
    Adderol and riddilin are very similar to meth.
    My doctor calls them Medical Meth.

20. both of those buzzes are gross i had to try out my new homemade steamroller and i didn't have any weed just then so i used cigg tobacco it was the worst really it was gross..