Dip N Grow (rooting solution)

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by .HiGhGuY., Dec 31, 2010.

1. Just wondering if anyone has used this before for MJ? Bout to take some clones and i ran down to the local hydro store for some rooting compound. I've only used rootech in the past, and it worked great.

a little unsure about this dip n grow though, because for ones its a liquid (as viscous as water) and it has all sorts of warning on the box/instructions like "keep away from children, do not inhale/ingest/contact with skin, if ingest call poision control center, etc"

Also it says ONLY use on ornamentals, meaning NOT plants you plan to ingest. So just wondering if this stuff is safe to use on MJ? if anyone has used it, please let me know. thanks

2. This is the rooting hormone that i am currently using. I took cutting about 2 days ago now. Still nothing. I'll try and keep u posted

3. Get some Azos By Xtreme Gardening. It is one form of bacteria and that is it. It is safe and promotes the release of your plants natural growth hormones. No synthetics no yellowing. This is a really cool biological that will not disappoint. Do some research on it.

4. i use it all the time. i've used root one too, they both work well. there's no need to spend big bucks on a rooting stimulator.

Attached Files:

5. haha.. all the labels feaked me out.. plus i didn't like the fact that its pure liquid. I like the gels, because they stay put.

Anyways.. I've always used rootech before and it has always worked great, but recently when i went to buy some it was like $20 for a little tiny thing. I ended up taking the dip n grow back and got some dutch master replicator. Clones are already taken... Now i just have to hope that 1 of the 2 plants i took clones from is a female... which i should find out in a couple days