PlayStation Dino crisis thread

Discussion in 'Gamer's Heartbeat' started by Original Tonika, Apr 15, 2018 at 6:33 PM.

1. #1 Original Tonika, Apr 15, 2018 at 6:33 PM
    Last edited: Apr 15, 2018 at 7:38 PM
    Lol ik these games are really old but they are awesome and fun to play. We are playing the 2nd one rn tho I like 3 a lot as well. We have completed it before the hard way so this time as we play through we have unlimited ammo lol. Anyone else ever play these?

~Toni~

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  2. Lol T-rex that lost its eye always makes me panic when its near. :eek::laughing:

~Toni~

• Like Like x 1
  3. I didn't have a Playstation when these games came out so this is my first time hearing about them. I'll make sure to check out at Let's Play of it sometime! It certainly looks interesting - some of the screenshots make me think of Jurassic Park.

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  4. Yea girl the first 2 are like Jurassic park with real Dinosaurs and they are on the Play Station. The 3rd one is on X-box an nothing like the first 2 it takes place on a giant space ship in the future with the so called dinosaurs are really just genetic mutants of dinos lol. It is still an amazing game tho you should try it if you get the chance.

~Toni~

5. I'll be buying it again next week:D the games rule:)

• Friendly Friendly x 1

6. They are for the first Play Station tho :) and the 3rd one is for x-box.

~Toni~

• Friendly Friendly x 1

7. I think PS1 games work on ps2 not 100% though i haven't played it in years

• Friendly Friendly x 1

8. Lol which of the games is your favorite?

~Toni~

9. TBH I like the third one of of these games the best tho. Its the most creative.

~Toni~

Grasscity Deals Near You