Dino Crisis 3

Discussion in 'Gamer's Heartbeat' started by Dizzy, Apr 5, 2019.

1. Does anyone else like this game on here? I think its amazing an the most creative DC game there is. It also has some really cool bosses In it and just keeps me interested through the whole time I play. What do yall think of this game if you ever played it?

~Toni~

• Winner Winner x 1
  2. This game also home to one of the coolest bosses ever in a game lbbs The Miaplacidus!! Its amazing.

Miaplacidus.jpg This the only good pic I could find tho lol

~Toni~

• Winner Winner x 1
  3. Game kicks ass friend :D

• Winner Winner x 1

4. What's your favorite part of the game Brews? :D

~Toni~

• Winner Winner x 1
  5. Dosnt anyone else like this game?? :(

~Toni~

• Winner Winner x 1
  6. That game is a fucking abomination that should never been made and the reason we will never see a DC4 and or a remake/remaster of the first two games. Please explain how you think that is the most amazing and creative one, because I cant comprehend what your thinking is.

What RE games are better? 0,1,2(old not new),3,CV or 4,5,6?

• Disagree Disagree x 1
  7. Why even reply to this thread if you don't like it.. I see threads on stuff I don't like all the time I just move on instead.. maybe you should do the same in future.

• Agree Agree x 2
  8. I like all of it tbh friend :D wbu??

• Winner Winner x 1

9. Yea same here lol but if I had to choose it would be the boss I posted a pic of up there as my favorite part.

~Toni~

• Winner Winner x 1
  10. I just bought DC1 for my lady to play. I told her we have to beat Dark Alliance 2 first before we start a new game.

Sent from my LM-Q610(FGN) using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Winner Winner x 2

11. Thank you for the reply AS! Lol DC1 is wild I swear every time I have to deal with the T-Rex I always freak out haha.:giggle::oops: You are just like my husband he makes me complete the game we on most times before we start a new one. Did you ever try Dino Crisis 2 or 3 before?

~Toni~

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  12. No I have not! I may have dabbled in DC2 when I was young but with no memory of it. I remember barely being able to play DC1 as a kid because I was so terrified of it. But you haaaave to beat the game before you start a new one! Lol

Sent from my LM-Q610(FGN) using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Winner Winner x 2
  13. @BrewsnWeed666 When i get back to America I'm going to play my game on this again. Im about to be at The Regulator fight so not even half way done yet lol. ICW tho as I have a really good urge to play this again tbh!

~Toni~

• Winner Winner x 1

14. Yep lol I'm the same way about completing one game before I start another lol :)

~Toni~

• Winner Winner x 1

15. Hell yeah :D I forget how to play some games when I've been on vacation before :laughing:

• Funny Funny x 1

16. Brews lol you wild. What games you forget how to play the most lol? You know how I am I can't remember anything much I still need to have my husband tell me what to do in DC3 or read the book of it to get farther.

~Toni~

• Winner Winner x 1
  17. Man, they really need to bring dinosaurs back to the horror genre, like when the fuck was the last good dinosaur game?... I feel like Alien Isolation crosses into that territory just a bit, but like Jurassic Park and DC are such missed opportunities in gaming, yeah they got old 15-20 years ago, over-saturated for sure, but fuck me, bring them back, especially if they can get all the sounds right.

That is what I liked about DC specifically, was that the game play suffered a bit yeah, but the atmosphere they created was freakin' perfect.

My buddy got me excited when he started talking about this 'Ark' game, telling me "Oh bro, there are dinosaurs and they are super crazy and you gotta do this and that, build..." Man was I ever disappointed, thought they were going for big air with some dinosaur horror game, not even close.

• Friendly Friendly x 1

18. TBH my favorite one is DC-2 because that's the only one I was ever able to complete all by my self an im proud of it!!! :D

~Toni~

• Like Like x 1
  19. I forgot how to play GTA SA before friend :laughing::laughing:

• Funny Funny x 1

20. Oh lol...don't feel bad about that. I would probably do the same if I tried playing through it again rn lol. Back on topic tho have you ever played any of the first 2 DC games before? They for original Play Station.

~Toni~

• Winner Winner x 1