Dinner with Bill Nye and Jim Bell

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by dawnofwar, Aug 4, 2012.

1. Pretty bad ass, thanks for sharing man :D

2. yeah but bill nye is a fairly slender guy.. doesnt take much to probably look like a death grip on him, more of a friendly "holy shit im getting my picture taken and eating dinner with you "

3. nevermind a death grip, i'd be too busy trying to hide the white stain on the crotch area of my jeans if i met him

4. Thanks, personally I don't like my hair in that photo, looks like I have a fucking afro or somethign. Meh I wouldn't really call it a death grip... This guy was hella slender plus gigantic sized hands don't help XD Also IT'S MOTHER FUCKING BILL NYE!!!

No problem brosif! Just glad to share some shit with the community.

You fucking amuse me XD

5. I am so fucking jealous. Meeting bill nye the science guy has been on my bucket list for a long fucking time!

6. Haha, it's on like everyones XD

7. Would have been legendary of u gave bill a handy under the table

8. Bill Nye is a badass. His dad was a POW in Vietnam as well. Did you say "richie eat your crust" , because you should have

9. HAHA what the fuck? XD
    That was lulzy LOL

10. less than 5 hours until coverage begins on xbl

11. [quote name='"bonghits14"']less than 5 hours until coverage begins on xbl[/quote]

Xbox live ? You serious ?

12. Not sure if you're mocking me or not but yeah

13. The question remains...does bill nye smoke?

14. That is just epic.

You are truly blessed.

15. I doubt Bill Nye smokes. He probably respects it, but what does an O.G. like Bill Nye need weed for? He's cool as is. That's awesome though OP that you met him.