Dinner with Bill Nye and Jim Bell

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by dawnofwar, Aug 4, 2012.

1. Dude how the hell did this happen lol, did you randomly see him at the restaurant or some shit?

2. Nope, dinner with him Jim Bell, 2 of my uncles and my dad.
    Mad hook ups is how :p

3. damn dude. you're like one of the few that actually have pics to prove something. pretty sick that you met them. *props*

4. [quote name='"dawnofwar"']

I really doubt it, he didn't seem like that type of person.
    Maybe when he's not in public, I mean he wouldn't really want to be caught saying fuck, bitch, shit, etc... in public.

If you want to be TECHNICAL, I ate dinner with him :p
    But yea, it was fucking rad; The last thing I would ever expect.

Haha XD

Yea it should be quite the event, I get to go to a ton of lectures tomorrow by people who funded, run, and are in charge of the mission so it should be pretty fucking rad.

Going to be there for the landing as well with some of the top scientists involved, hopefully shit doesn't get fucked up![/quote]

He also doesn't seem like that kind a person you may never know ,I saw a vid of Dylan spouse (kid from suite life of zac and Cody)talking to some fans and he cussed lol

5. #25 dawnofwar, Aug 4, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 4, 2012
    Dylan Spouse was probably a teenager when that happened, also the fact that he acted in a show which requires 0 brain power to watch could play a part. Bill Nye is a smart mother fucker!

Haha XD Well I got pics taken to show my friends back home, so I thought might as well put em up to show I'm not bullshitting :p

This is what happened when I first met him:

Me: *shakes hand* It's great to finally meet you, I grew up watching your shows.

Bill: *in a joking manner* And You're still talking to me?

6. Damn you, dawnofwar...You lucky bastard, damn you.:cool:

7. I try :p

8. my first question, "wanna smoke?"

9. Bill Nye is the fucking man. I could only imagine how fun it would be smoking with him

10. cool man

looks like u didnt wanna let go in ur pic lol

11. Hmmm? I'm not quite sure I understand what you mean.

12. You lucky SOB! :p

Congrats, glad it was a fun time.

13. Thanks man, yea it was quite the experience, really happy I had the opportunity to meet him.

14. Imagine Bill Nye smoking? He'd probably be trying all sorts of experiments hahah

15. i didnt read all the replys so sorry if this has been asked but how did you meet him in the first place?

16. imagine him rambling on about science shit lmao, pass the blunt!

17. I had a dinner with him, Jim Bell, my dad and two of my uncles.
    Let's just say my uncle is pretty well known in this science business.....

18. [quote name='"dawnofwar"']

Dylan Spouse was probably a teenager when that happened, also the fact that he acted in a show which requires 0 brain power to watch could play a part. Bill Nye is a smart mother fucker!

Haha XD Well I got pics taken to show my friends back home, so I thought might as well put em up to show I'm not bullshitting :p

This is what happened when I first met him:

Me: *shakes hand* It's great to finally meet you, I grew up watching your shows.

Bill: *in a joking manner* And You're still talking to me?[/quote]

No it' was recent like 2 days ago .yea true

19. This is honestly one of the dopest stories I've read on grasscity. Meeting a celebrity is cool, but meeting bill nye the fucking science guy? That's insanely awesome hahaha you knew it was gonna be a good class when you got to watch bill nye. That dude was a funny bastard

20. Cool hair man

Looks like you have a death grip on his shoulder in the pic