dingusus tattoo pics

Discussion in 'Tattoo, Piercings and Body Art' started by dirtydingusus, Jul 29, 2009.

1. how goes it? this would be me

Attached Files:

2. that looks pretty cool.Why did you pick 'other'?

3. lots of ink to love ...when im old i think i will just be black

Attached Files:

4. thats all i got pics of at the moment....

Attached Files:

5. becose thats the only catigory i fit in?

where i lived in fla there where alot of guys with big "gang" tats on there neck... so i figured that was a good spot to put it nice and visable...

thats also what i check off on forms that ask for shit like race and religin

its just who i am... shit most people who know me and my wife and kids call us "the others"

never tryed to fit in? seams to work out for me so far...thanks for asking

6. Are you on chemotherapy?

7. I like my tattoo

Attached Files:

8. nope just had my entire right temperal lobe removed ... epilepsy... have been doing fucking great sence sergery better than i have in a few yrs sence the sesures started interfering with day to day life

9. very nice

10. im very disapointed with the scar tho ...was hopeing for something a bit more visable..going to tattoo a zipper on it in a few months when it completly healed enuf...:D

11. The tree tattoo. I've been dying to get a tree tattoo, but didn't know how exactly to do it (I'm not just going to get a tree tattooed onto me, lol... I'd like for it to be at least slightly unique). Explain the meaning behind the one you have, or how/why you got it, because I really like it alot.
    That's a pretty badass idea.

12. i grew up in the forest ... always been a part of me... the one i have now is the start of a back peice im getting done... the flooting rock its on is all part of a drawing a did long time ago going to have a few more similar to it with lots of diferent birds flying arround them and thru them...it where i go in my head when i need to think or just be alone...

i also have a tree inside my left calf from my ankle up to my knee its not finnished yet tho...

i also where a tree pendant arround my neck i got it from a hippie chick who makes them when i was 20 so ive had the pendant for almost 16 yrs

the wife does all my tats acctualy she is amasing... i have a portrit of my youngest on my right side between my hip and my ribs need to find the pic and ill post it to
    she has a tree on her leg as well i put on her...

and yes i think the zipper on my scar is a badass idea as well thank you!!!

13. i actualy have 37 tats...just cant find pics of them all yet...still looking

14. still cant find pic of tat but here is pic of drawing she did for tat...

Attached Files:

15. You got any penis tats or ball tats?

16. no man...have no tats on my cock or my balls...but i am getting some on my ass.... getting eye balls one on each cheak both stareing at the middle so they look cross eyed looking at my ass hole
    ?

17. You should get one on your ass saying 'insert here'. haha

18. if thats what ur into ? i believe in to each there own...but mine would have to be exit only...

19. I'm only messing around dude.

20. its all good ...take more than that to upset me shit...

by the way im also getting some polonesin hemilayin work done...i know i spelled that shit way wrong but you get the idea...

shorts from my knees to my waist all the way arround... trying to get it done traditionaly where they beet you with a stick thats got the sharp rock or what ever it is on the end of it ?