Dinafem White Widow phenos?

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by Big-Chris, Feb 28, 2016.

1. Is anyone aware of what pheno's are out there with this strain? I'm limiting the number of strains from many to 2 or 3 that I can perfect. I'm thinking WW will be one of the 2 or 3 and will be ordering a bunch of these soon. I have a very indica dom vegging now, curious what else is out there.
    Thanks in advance!

• Like Like x 1
  2. Not sure about the different phenotypes available, but we've been growing WW primarily now for about 2 years and it's an absolutely wonderful strain. Out of all that I've experimented with, it's been the most popular by far. I did a bit of reading on it before we started it and read in some different places that it could be difficult to grow. I've not found this to be true. It's terribly easy to clone and as long as it's basic needs are met, will grow like crazy. Depending on length of veg time, it can get some height on it but is also very easy to work with if you choose to train the plant as well. We've recently added Blueberry to the mix. It is a very short and bushy plant with extra tight nodal spacing. We've not made it to flower with this strain yet, but should be flowering several in the next few weeks. We're excited to see how it turns out. Good luck with your search for the best. There are some really great options out there now for sure. TWW

• Like Like x 1
  3. I have a 4ft DF WW. in the pot now just flipped to flower

indeed very easy to clone took some aero layers

...so ezypeezy ...lol

• Like Like x 1
  4. Thanks for the info guys... Apparently I wasn't informed anyone replied and forgot about this post until now when I added the app. My WW is looking good so far. VERY fat indica leaves!

I'll be working on making feminized seeds with her here in a few months once I've learned more about her.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1
  5. I had a blueberry x northern lights that I did a fee rounds with last year. She was a random clone I picked up but wasn't impressed with the yield after a few runs.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Grasscity Forum mobile app

6. I keep all my WW(s) short n' bushy. Mine seem to produce so much better that way. My WW is from some seeds I got in Holland back in 97. I keep a mother for couple of years and then I make a new mother from a clone of her that is going into flower and then I turn that clone into my new mother, then I just make a bunch of clones from my old mother before trashing her and give those away to the caregivers I supply in my area. Like others have said WW clones real easy, I just snip and put the clone in soil and in 10 days she roots. Really, it's that easy, and I have never had one not root.