dinafem og kush & afghan regular

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by pnw og, Mar 24, 2016.

1. Sprouted 2 afghan regular seeds & 1 dinafem og kush seed they sprouted about dirt on 3/23 & I'm hoping for the best they are under a t5 & in black gold in red solo cups they will be transplanted into at least a 1gallon of ocean forest when they are bigger & put them under another t5 maybe a 400 watt mh depends on the temperature I'll post pictures once there's something to see. Happy growing

• Like Like x 1
  2. Subbed. I have those seeds as well from recent freebies. I'll be watching to see how they turn out! Good luck and happy growing!

• Like Like x 2
  3. Right on man welcome.

• Like Like x 1
  4. Well here's day5 update everything is going along well & everyone is happy & healthy i need to transplant the 2 afghan to bring them out of the cups but isn't really high on my list plus i want them to be ready for the ocean Forest. Happy growing grass city be safe

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 3
  5. #5 pnw og, Mar 29, 2016
    Last edited: Mar 29, 2016
    Happy days

6. So here's an update on the free seeds 1 afghan regular 2 afghan regular 3 og kush there all pretty happy kinda used a little to much water but no harm no foul & here's what I'm smoking on tonight I'm pretty bored
    Enjoy everyone

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 3
  7. I'm getting those freebies as well ill be following this journal.
    By any chance do you have any info or anyone, who's the breeder for the afghani regular? Or any info on it

• Like Like x 1
  8. Got those as well for a future grow and looking forward to see how yours do

• Like Like x 1
  9. All i know is a that it's supposed to be 100% landrace indica & that's what google had to offer
    In picture #1 its og afg afg
    Pic 2 is just og kush

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 2
  10. I just planted an og kush seed yesterday, you'd are looking great

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Grasscity Forum mobile app

11. I am also getting these freebies. Not to interested in the regular Afghani's I usually only mess with feminized but I am excited to see how your OG turns out. Subbed

• Like Like x 1
  12. I have some of these too! Let's hope they aren't duds

13. Just put them under the 400 watt & topped them i feel like the Afghan regs are so indica they will be slow growing that topping isn't rational. But the og kush love's it.

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 2
  14. They won't be duds man they'll work

15. Any progress bro im germinating the same as you but only one of each the og I used the paper towel way and the Afghani I just put in soil just for my own experiment for times and starting in same size pots the og poped I planted it 2 days ago but still no sign one of my bagseeds got fried from being to close to the light dropped them down about and seem to doing fine haven't watered the og since I moistened the soil any tip and advice on how long and what to expect next

Sent from my Lenovo A560 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

16. Yea man there's quite a bit. So after topping them they took 7 day's or more to recover & to notice new growth. The og kush is faster then the afg regs as to be expected i have one afgan smells strong of lemons. As far as advice I use a heat mat for clones & seeds i have the og kush & one Afghan reg in ocen Forrest & the last in Afghan in black gold & there all the same size so they don't really mind what there in as far as soil vs peat & watch watering man they tend to over water easy at least they did for me i forgot how much water peat moss holds oops anyway I'm kinda stoned i hope that makes sense with the lack of punctuation and correct spelling. If you want to know specifics on anything let me know hope it helps

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1
  17. Hi bro the og still hasn't shown any growth at all must be building her roots its been about 4 5 days since she has been in soil the same with the Afghani as I put straight in the soil it didn't germ I moved the soil to check and the slightest slit on the side of the seed but no sign of a tap root so im just going to soak for a few hours then put in a paper towl for a day or two if Dont pop guess its a dud lol , not sure if I'm doing anything wrong as the og was germinating just fine but now its been like 4 days and nuffink so far might be the pot size so might take longer to build a good root system
    Thanks josh.
    #northlondoncannabiscommuity

Sent from my Lenovo A560 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

18. Subbed, mine are about 2 weeks old.

• Like Like x 1
  19. subbed. Got mine today.

• Like Like x 1
  20. It'll all workout man they are slow starters & i just use a gallon of fox farms & they'll get big enough. Are you planning on putting them outside? that's what I'd do if my spot wasn't already taken care of.