Dinafem CRITICAL+ AUTO

Discussion in 'Smoke Reports' started by dreday317, Mar 14, 2012.

1. Loving my Critical plus some much right now just wanting some info bc she smell like heaven, best smelling cannibis to date..... any smoke reports or anyother info will be welcome.....

Great growing strain very well balanced with great branching for light and budsite production. Great resin production also..LOTS, right when first signs of flower with a fruity skunky smell absolutely amazing

2. Mine is still going as well, about 2 weeks out. I agree with you on all notes about the strain.

3. any pic im two weeks out also.....

4. Harvested it a little early, sorry no pics. Ended up with 25 grams dried.

5. Hey guys I have a critical + auto and I am still waiting for the trichs to turn amber did it take a while for either of you? Would love to hear a smoke report as well!

6. i just harvested one of these last month, I grew it for shits and giggles as it was a free auto, .. it was a nice little treat.

[​IMG]

Attached Files:

7. [quote name='"root2vest"']i just harvested one of these last month, I grew it for shits and giggles as it was a free auto, .. it was a nice little treat.

[/quote]

Did you get amber trichs?

8. I have two crit + autos in third week....pistils already and four sets of branches!! Love this plant..also waiting for regular crit + on its way..woo hoo!! Dinafem rules!!

9. Hey guys. I see I'm a little late on this tread but I have a quick question. I have a micro ultra stealth cabinet. How much odor does she put out during the grow and at what period of her life cycle does the odor start?

Thanks

10. Gotten really interested in autos recently since i got a couple freebies comingbut wondering how the end product is as I am a medical patient so potency is of utmosr concern to me.