Dinafem Blue Hash, CFL, PC Grow

Discussion in 'Micro Grows' started by SpiritualPlum, Aug 10, 2012.

1. [quote name='"dudenochance"']good looks man, what strain you plan on growing next?[/quote]

Bomb Seeds "Medi #2." It's a strong sativa :D

2. have to link us to the new journal if you don't continue on this thread =]! and a smoke

report after the cure, looks real tasty

3. I plan on starting a new thread for my next grow, but this thread will get a smoke report for sure!

:smoke: Plum

4. Damn I'm excited to smoke that shit, good job man

5. This is all of my harvest in a jar (minus a few popcorn buds that I smoked prematurely) :D didn't weigh it yet, I will tonight.

ForumRunner_20121030_141748.png

I am working with a much larger grow space for my next run. This is my progress on my dual Rubbermaid that will be using 138w of CFL.

ForumRunner_20121030_141800.png

6. nice man, be getting a bigger harvest this time =]

7. Damn i would have guessed you had a good 24-28 grams on that plant. Hope it weighs out to be more than you think. Congrats on a healthy grow.

8. hey not bad work Plum, for the conditions I think it turned out well.

:smoke:

9. I'll be interested to see how that turns out for you...I'm planning on a bigger grow next time as well.

10. [quote name='"istaymedicated"']Damn i would have guessed you had a good 24-28 grams on that plant. Hope it weighs out to be more than you think. Congrats on a healthy grow.[/quote]

I dried it for four days until the stems snapped. Then they sat in a jar for one day. Today I took the buds out to weigh them for the first time. It said something like 36g! I thought that was too high so I set them out to dry another day.

11. I knew it man! congrats! but you will lose some wet weight, jar cure it for like a week atleast, atleast 28 grams of it. and see how much it loses.

12. Check out my micro grow my first indoor was in a rubber maid tripple stack fully mylar wrapped with 80mm comp fans. Worked really well.

13. Curing is going well. The bud has lost most of the hay smell and it starting to smell more like the gaaaanj :smoke: I have smoked a few of the popcorn buds: the flavor hasn't reached it's potential yet but the high is exactly what I was hoping for with an excellent head-stone

14. #154 indica77, Nov 5, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 5, 2012
    [quote name='"SpiritualPlum"']Curing is going well. The bud has lost most of the hay smell and it starting to smell more like the gaaaanj :smoke: I have smoked a few of the popcorn buds: the flavor hasn't reached it's potential yet but the high is exactly what I was hoping for with an excellent head-stone[/quote]

Lucky bastard I'm jus a lil jealous ;) how long has it been curing...did u weigh it again?

15. Glad you got the self control to wait.:hello:

16. [quote name='"indica77"']

Lucky bastard I'm jus a lil jealous ;) how long has it been curing...did u weigh it again?[/quote]

Been curing for eight days now. I haven't weighed it recently, but I shall soon.

17. Any updates

18. It only weighs ~12g :/ enough for me to smoke though! The smoke is smooth as fuck and the high is energetic and his straight in the head--very sativa-esque

I'll be starting a new thread for my Rubbermaid any time now, I'll update with a link

Attached Files:

19. is that a sort of kit? where can i get that light setup from? well done, looking forward to the harvest for ages :DD +rep

20. [quote name='"SpiritualPlum"']It only weighs ~12g :/ enough for me to smoke though! The smoke is smooth as fuck and the high is energetic and his straight in the head--very sativa-esque

I'll be starting a new thread for my Rubbermaid any time now, I'll update with a link[/quote]

Not bad half an oz...sounds like a good smoke