Dinafem Blue Hash, CFL, PC Grow

Discussion in 'Micro Grows' started by SpiritualPlum, Aug 10, 2012.

1. Let me ask u a question did you notice addition height growth or new leaf growth after the first week or two of flowering as u know i have a similar grow n i didnt veg i did 12/12 from seed but my plants are small n im wondering if i should revert to vegging or continue flowering with hopes it will grow jus a bit more i notice leaf growth has slowwed drastically

2. you got a link king?

since you started with 12/12 your plants will lose yield and grow smaller than normal plants with veg--flower time.

how old is your plant now?

3. started them around august 14th heres the most recent pics im not looking to get a lot this is more of a thing i am doing to learn for the next one but if i can id like to get enough to smoke for a few days or something im use to doing bigger plants so this whole micro grow is new to me the last pic is a lil older then the rest from when i had them in cups

Attached Files:

4. they have been flowering for a week what im thinking is will they look like his by around week 5? cuz if they will thats a good enough size to satisfy me

5. they have been flowering for a week what im thinking is will they look like his by around week 5? cuz if they will thats a good enough size to satisfy me

6. they will continue to fatten up and pack on some weight towards the end of flowering.

you will see her gain somer weight and most like smell delicious.

ive seen people grow on red solo cups 12/12 and harvesting about 7-10g dry.

you will definitely have some buds that will last you a couple days.

7. Yea ive seen the solo cup comptetions they have from time to time kinda where i got the idea but the ones i see on there are usually atleast a foot or maybe slightly less tall i jus dont wanna be doing this for 3 months and get like a 1/8 or some shit lol next time i plan on using jus one plant n doing the scrog or sea of green technique far more efficient in a small spade like this

8. [quote name='"King Dinga Ling"']Yea ive seen the solo cup comptetions they have from time to time kinda where i got the idea but the ones i see on there are usually atleast a foot or maybe slightly less tall i jus dont wanna be doing this for 3 months and get like a 1/8 or some shit lol next time i plan on using jus one plant n doing the scrog or sea of green technique far more efficient in a small spade like this[/quote]

I was contemplating doing three solo cups, 12/12 from start. However, I think a single plant SCRoG is very efficient.

Any input on a perpetual using there solo cups? I could keep consistent 12/12 lighting and just rotate cups as plants finish?

9. this grow is looking great, congrats

quick question did you get your nutes locally or online...can't find any FF nutes in local stores...

great to see the SCROG documentation as it grows, i see how to do it now...

10. [quote name='"indica77"']this grow is looking great, congrats

quick question did you get your nutes locally or online...can't find any FF nutes in local stores...

great to see the SCROG documentation as it grows, i see how to do it now...[/quote]

I ordered them online. I was sketch about it, but no problems. Also, I'm glad I could help! I didn't fully understand SCRoGging beforehand, but I hope others can learn from my errors.

ForumRunner_20121009_214758.png

:smoke: Plum

11. Go to the FF site they have a product locator state-by-state, but honestly you're probably better getting them off the internet, the place by me they're $$$.

12. cool beans, love the pic getting hairy :D

13. yeah that's what I've found out, a seller in up state NY has some great deals on all FF products, $5-10 less than in a store and that includes shipping. can't beat it.

14. This is a cola today.

ForumRunner_20121011_153337.png

But what is the yellowing on some of her leaves? possible Nitrogen deficiency?

ForumRunner_20121011_153350.png

15. #115 ClosetClone420, Oct 12, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 12, 2012
    Possibly, but it's probably just the natural progression of how the lower fan leaves stop getting as much care because the plant is focusing on the buds. I'm just going off of what I've read(rather new to this myself) so don't take my word 100%.

16. It's so pretty , good work man

17. so many bud sites on that beauty, looking great...comparing LST to SCROG, it looks like SCROG is working better than I've seen when LST has been used....what did u use to hold up the screen?

18. ~48 days of flower :D her chop is fast approaching! I hope my loupe gets here before I miss her harvest window...

ForumRunner_20121016_192505.png

ForumRunner_20121016_192151.png

ForumRunner_20121016_192141.png

:smoke: Plum

19. Man you must be getting so antsy. Looks so tasty I want to pluck them from here :D

20. [quote name='"ClosetClone420"']Man you must be getting so antsy. Looks so tasty I want to pluck them from here :D[/quote]

Thanks breh! After pruning her a little every day, my fingers smell SO dank. It's hard to describe her scent, I'll analyze it more tomorrow :cool: